dinar in a sentence
1. Algeria's currency is the dinar (DZD).
2. It replaced the Yugoslav dinar at par.
3. The dinar (Arabic: دينار
4. Notes of 20 dinar were added in 2002.
5. One dinar is subdivided into 100 para.
6. GMMR - 20 dinar note (2002) GMMRA logo.
7. Gold dinar from 10th century Syria.
8. The dinar (Arabic: دينار
9. Dinar Standard.
10. In 1965, a new dinar was introduced.
11. See Sudanese dinar.
12. Common uses of the gold dinar include:
13. The exchange rate was 1 dinar = 26 rial.
14. A 10-dinar note was issued on 1 July 1967.
15. It is shown on the 5 Dinar coin.
16. Algeria's currency is the dinar (DZD).
17. It was subdivided into 200 dinar.
18. The Aghlabid dinar weighed 4.20 grams.
19. Currency: Dinar (pl. Dinara;
20. Gold 1 dinar coins were also minted.
21. Imam Ali handed her the 500 dinar.
22. He was the son of Malik Dinar.
23. Algeria's currency is the dinar (DZD).
24. Dinar may refer to:
25. Dinar operated the following aircraft:
26. Rafi-uddin Shikoh, CEO, The Dinar Standard;
27. He was charged with 1250 Yugoslav dinar.
28. He is asked for a fourth dinar.
29. Dinar of Stefan Uroš I (r. 1243–1276).
30. Dinar is a currency unit.
- bank notes
- monetary unit
- per dinar
- algerian dinar
- bahrain dinar
- iranian dinar
- iraqi dinar
- jordanian dinar
- kuwaiti dinar
- libyan dinar
- tunisian dinar
- yugoslavian dinar
- algeria's currency unit
- currency of iran
- currency unit
- dinar notes