dictatorship in a sentence
61. The Romans instituted the idea of a dictatorship.
62. The dictatorship of General Franco abolished the law.
63. In Palermo was created the Dictatorship of Garibaldi.
64. He declared, "Mexico is the perfect dictatorship.
65. Critics regard it as a totalitarian dictatorship.
66. Huerta established a harsh military dictatorship.
67. The royal dictatorship lasted just over one year.
68. ... Dictatorship is trampling the masses under foot.
69. during the dictatorship of General Juan Velasco.
70. …Bergoglio was no accomplice of the dictatorship."
71. In August 1917, he wanted a military dictatorship;
72. There is not enough flexibility in the dictatorship.
73. The book was banned by the Argentine dictatorship.
74. As he says: I fought Park Chung-hee's dictatorship.
75. For the next four decades America was a dictatorship.
76. But dictatorship cannot give birth to democracy."
77. Hitler's dictatorship was often heavily satirized.
78. He opposed the dictatorship of Primo de Rivera.
79. This became known as the 6 January Dictatorship.
80. In 1949, Britain has slid into fascist dictatorship.
81. ) and calling for the end of the "dictatorship".
82. The dictatorship of 1967 gave a critical hit to EDE.
83. He described the US as a complete dictatorship.
84. It’s a dictatorship, rather than a democracy.
85. Even in the 1930s, during the dictatorship of Gen.
86. This way we can keep ourselves from a dictatorship."
87. There was time of dictatorship and police repression.
88. However, leadership does not mean dictatorship.
89. She was a known critic of the fascist dictatorship.
90. The dictatorship under Burnham didn't exist anymore.
- martial law
- absolute power
- one-man rule
- absolute rule
- undemocratic rule
- dictatorial regime
- being dictated
- dictatorial regimes