diatoms in a sentence
1. Diatoms are mostly non-motile;
2. Diatoms are mainly photosynthetic;
3. Opal is also formed by diatoms.
4. Diatoms. Ciliate. Dinoflagellates.
5. the algae Spirogyra and diatoms;
6. They feed by grazing on diatoms.
7. Centric diatoms are oogamous.
8. Amoeba proteus with ingested diatoms.
9. Diatoms —
10. motile diatoms always possess a raphe.
11. ciliates; diatoms; dinoflagellates;
12. Brachysiraceae is a family of diatoms.
13. Triceratiales is an order of diatoms.
14. Silicic acid is limiting to diatoms.
15. Amoeba with ingested diatoms.
16. Dead Plants and diatoms.
17. Most feed on diatoms and other algaes.
18. Marine diatoms serve as natural hosts.
19. Craspedoporus is a genus of diatoms.
20. Surirellales is an order of diatoms.
21. Cocconeis is a genus of diatoms.
22. The larvae consume pinnate diatoms.
23. Achnanthales is an order of diatoms.
24. Eunotia is a genus of diatoms.
25. Eunotiales is an order of diatoms.
26. Papiliocellulus is a genus of diatoms.
27. Luticola is a genus of marine diatoms.
28. the second and the third are diatoms.
29. Amoeba with ingested diatoms.
30. of green are likely from diatoms.