devoid in a sentence
1. A vacuum is space devoid of matter.
2. And so words became devoid of meaning."
3. All islands are devoid of vegetation.
4. It is devoid of empty dharmas.
5. The building is devoid of machinery.
6. and devoid of chrome.
7. but is not devoid of fertility.
8. Much of the plateau is devoid of soils.
9. It is devoid of any special features.
10. They are devoid of theme or ideas.
11. The idol was devoid of any hands.
12. Only the legs are devoid of virus.
13. pale in colour, as if devoid of bile;
14. It is devoid of feeling."
15. She is devoid of any patriotic fervor.
16. It is largely devoid of human presence.
17. The skin is devoid of dermal denticles.
18. The skin is devoid of dermal denticles.
19. The skin is devoid of dermal denticles.
20. The skin is devoid of dermal denticles.
21. The mountain is now devoid of trees.
22. Most of the body is devoid of scales.
23. The building is devoid of machinery.
24. His tenure was devoid of events.
25. They are devoid of ego.
26. It is devoid of dogma.
27. "Thank God, I am not devoid of talent.
28. Their marriage appears devoid of love;
29. He was devoid of all class hatred.
30. The moat is devoid of water.
- out of
- fall vacant
- in want of
- maternal uncle
- short of