decentralised in a sentence
31. After the end of the Gupta Empire, power became decentralised in India.
32. France was a very decentralised state during the Middle Ages.
33. Secondary health care is decentralised in seven regional hospitals.
34. A planned economy can be either decentralised or centralised.
35. Leon Trotsky rejected central planning in favour of decentralised planning.
36. For the decentralised role of TMC, eleven Zonal Offices are created.
37. France was a very decentralised state during the Middle Ages.
38. The official motivation was to make Madagascar a decentralised federal state.
39. Fossil fuels are currently economical for decentralised energy use.
40. FSL is operated according to ESA's decentralised payload operation concept.
41. Mamdani himself famously described indirect rule as "decentralised despotism".
42. A fragmented decentralised geographical space had to be provided with books.
43. The DSU consists of centralised units and decentralised units.
44. A decentralised network, OII was founded in 2003 by Curtis Hinkle.
45. This decentralised funding model gave the organisation relative independence.
46. This process created a decentralised state structure but not a federal one.
47. It emphasised adaptability, flexibility and decentralised decision making.
48. In such a case, the manual ruled, command would be decentralised.
49. Others are coordinated in a decentralised manner by network members.
50. It has a mayor and several decentralised administrative services.
51. The recommendations had come as a major boost to decentralised governance.
52. Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire) is a relatively decentralised state.
53. (4) creation of a decentralised, federal Ottoman state in Asia.
54. The Association merged with the Association for Decentralised Energy in 2019.
55. The administration was decentralised and the nobility's power reduced.
56. They decentralised the mission effort soon after they came, in which Rev.
57. The Insubordination was a grassroots, nonpartisan and decentralised movement.
58. It performs inspections on a decentralised basis throughout Switzerland.
59. Aktion Mensch annually hosts decentralised events and initiatives nationwide.
60. That is one reason why decentralised market processes tend to work well.