currencies in a sentence
1. that currencies can collapse;
2. [[Category:Currencies of the Commonwealth.
3. Reserve currencies have come and gone.
4. Over time this grew to sixteen currencies.
5. The gold standard was used to back currencies;
6. Increased entry of international currencies.
7. both currencies are accepted in Bhutan.
8. Decimal currencies also have disadvantages.
9. ( See Currencies of the British West Indies ).
10. There were two distinct currencies.
11. This is a list of historical currencies.
12. Each of the colonies had their own currencies.
13. Co. where he traded currencies.
14. adopting local currencies;
15. several currencies have coins of this value.
16. Currencies: Angolar (pl: angolares;
17. A gold standard for currencies is gone.
18. The game had two currencies: Aurum;
19. Today it clears swaps in 17 currencies;
20. other currencies are not accepted.
21. As a result, the Asian currencies collapsed.
22. Real may refer to: Various currencies;
23. Bubble Safari uses two virtual currencies.
24. The game uses multiple currencies.
25. Cuba and Panama both use two currencies.
26. Currencies are traded in pairs.
27. This is a list of proposed currencies.
28. Video games often have digital currencies.
29. There should be other reserve currencies .
30. Other currencies are dearer still.