coastal regions in a sentence
1. In the coastal regions, TO units had naval missions.
2. Coastal regions of Miramichi Bay are Acadian.
3. It includes the coastal regions as well as the interior.
4. It is also seen in coastal regions of South India.
5. Tidal power can be used in coastal regions.
6. They can be found in both inland and coastal regions.
7. especially the coastal regions.
8. Tondero is played by all coastal regions of the North;
9. This could be a model applied to other coastal regions.
10. The Thiraiyars inhabited throughout the coastal regions.
11. neytal (நெய்தல்) coastal regions;
12. Another route was over the coastal regions until Laguna.
13. Limited to the coastal regions of Algeria.
14. Preferred climates are coastal regions.
15. It is endemic to coastal regions of southern Australia.
16. Fish and seafood are common in Egypt's coastal regions.
17. They avoid coastal regions.
18. This dance form is widely performed in coastal regions.
19. This species occurs in coastal regions of the Bay Area;
20. In the coastal regions, TO units had naval missions.
21. shell beads from Pacific Ocean coastal regions;
22. Coastal regions of Western Australia.
23. It is native to coastal regions of eastern Australia;
24. it is found near madrone in coastal regions.
25. A. freirei is found in coastal regions of Spain.
26. Most are in coastal regions.
27. It is primarily found in coastal regions.
28. The coastal regions have cool summers and mild winters.
29. This could be a model applied to other coastal regions.
30. This could be a model applied to other coastal regions.
- an occasionally smoldering volcano
- the most perfect volcanic cone
- Japan's Mount Fuji
- The chain
- a large region
- multiple states
- Canadian provinces
- continent building
- the world's largest tides
- tidal differences
- more than three million lakes
- northern, western and southwest flatlands
- Glacier ice
- The Bering Glacier
- 2,008 square miles
- 5,200 km
- October 1998
- the United States Bureau of Land Management
- approximately 65%
- the Bureau of Land Management
- 87 million acres
- 35 million hectares
- The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- the United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- 16 million acres
- 6.5 million
- 101 million acres
- 41 million
- the Alaska Statehood Act
- The University of Alaska
- Another 44 million acres
- 18 million hectares
- Individual Native
- about one percent
- Southeast Alaska
- Köppen Cfc