coastal environments in a sentence
1. Consequently, the island boasts highly contrasting coastal environments.
2. There are about 210 species of wader, most of which live in wetland or coastal environments.
3. Likewise, there are rocky coastal environments.
4. The Brigade trains Coastal Jaegers and other troops for combat in coastal environments.
5. When a nutria is captured, the tail is cut off and turned in to a Coastal Environments Inc.
6. The coastal environments consisted of brackish coastal lakes, ponds and pools.
7. Other goannas are adapted to swampy coastal environments, such as the mangrove goanna (V. semiremex).
8. There are about 210 species of wader, most of which live in wetland or coastal environments.
9. Tiger snakes are found in coastal environments, wetlands, and creeks where they often form territories.
10. It is the seat of Bellingen Shire and has a mixture of valley, plateau and coastal environments.
11. Megalosaurids have been suggested to be predators or scavengers inhabiting coastal environments.
12. The coastal environments consisted of brackish coastal lakes, ponds and pools.
13. These organizations set strict limits to protect marine life and coastal environments.
14. It is ideal for coastal environments because it has a good resistance to wind and salt.
15. Leucophyta brownii is found in coastal environments.
16. They inhabit some coastal environments but generally avoid contact with seawater.
17. The species inhabits inshore coastal environments, especially reef habitats.
18. Atriplex cinerea thrives in coastal environments.
19. Owing to the great diversity of coastal environments;
20. Moko skinks are generally found in coastal environments.
21. Coastal environments act as drainage outlets for freshwater river systems.
22. The characteristics of coastal environments, however, pose some great challenges to human habitation.
23. These moths mainly inhabit coastal environments, wasteground, chalky meadows and scrubs.
24. This demersal species occurs in shallow depths within estuaries and coastal environments;
25. This is common in coastal environments from Texas to New York State as well as in the West Indies.
26. It may be that Rhinorex lived in more coastal environments than Gryposaurus.
27. However this does not provide a great visual interpretation of coastal environments.
28. Coastal environments during the Last Glacial Maximum were complex.
29. The project replaced invasive species with trees native to coastal environments.
30. In these coastal environments, fishing was a common practice along the harbour foreshore.
- 4,500 B.P.
- this "Neolithic package
- cereal grains
- the earlier pre-Neolithic hunter-gatherer cultures
- grain husks
- northern Indochina
- 4,100 B.P.
- southern Indochina
- 3,800 B.P.
- each Austroasiatic branch
- different terms
- the Iron Age
- about 2,500 B.P.
- relatively young Austroasiatic branches
- the more internally diverse Bahnaric branch
- about 3,000 B.P.
- more extensive internal diversification
- the Austroasiatic branches
- their present-day locations
- the diversification
- around 4,000 years
- the arrival
- rice agriculture
- that date
- The lexicon
- an early and late stratum
- The early stratum
- basic lexicon
- body parts
- animal names
- cultural items
- (agriculture terms
- cultural artifacts
- the later stratum
- aquatic subsistence strategies
- river fauna
- fish capture techniques
- widespread Austroasiatic roots
- river, valley', 'boat', 'fish', 'catfish sp
- (Central Austroasiatic