cloaca in a sentence
1. The primary sewer in Rome was the Cloaca Maxima;
2. In the developing embryo, at the hind end lies a cloaca.
3. In the developing embryo, at the hind end lies a cloaca.
4. This structure begins as an embryonic cloaca.
5. Adults have cylindrical gonads, opening into the cloaca.
6. This was drained by the Tarquins with the Cloaca Maxima.
7. In the developing embryo, at the hind end lies a cloaca.
8. Birds reproduce using their cloaca;
9. The Cloaca Maxima (Latin: Cloaca Maxima, lit.
10. CMX, originally Cloaca Maxima, is a Finnish rock band.
11. The other pair is inside of the lips of the cloaca.
12. Other nonditrysian moths have a common cloaca.
13. the female has an asterisk-shaped vent (cloaca).
14. The cloaca of males swells during breeding season.
15. Cloaca is an anatomical feature of some animals.
16. The cloaca is lacking.
17. three enlarged tubercles on either side of the cloaca;
18. This plate lies just below the opening to the cloaca.
19. The most common genital among birds is the cloaca;
20. It has a chestnut crissum (the area around the cloaca).
21. Both the male and female have a cloaca.
22. It also appears on the compilation album Cloaca Maxima.
23. Monotremes, like reptiles, have a single cloaca;
24. urine is excreted through the cloaca.
25. Wim Delvoye's Cloaca machine, custom-built for MONA.
26. Public latrines were built over the Cloaca Maxima.
27. Cloaca Maxima may also refer to:
28. The male has winglike folds surrounding its cloaca.
29. The underside of tail and cloaca are reddish orange.
30. The liquid excreted through the urethra or cloaca.