classic matches in a sentence
1. The two teams always lift the intensity when they meet, which has led to some classic matches over the years.
2. The show was replaced internationally with WWE Vintage Collection, a program featuring classic matches.
3. The show was replaced internationally with a new show featuring classic matches, called WWE Vintage Collection.
4. The match was heavily hyped up beforehand with Part and Taylor having played many classic matches before and Part having beaten Taylor four times on television.
5. There are minor improvements in the game play over FIFA 06. The Global Challenge Mode includes 40 challenges based upon classic matches of the World Cup or qualification matches.
6. As Shiryu, he was part of the memorable rudo group, Kaientai Deluxe, which waged war with Michinoku Pro's Sekigun for many years, producing some classic matches.
7. From 2001 onward, he wrestled mainly in the junior heavyweight division and engaged in some classic matches.
8. The show was reformatted with families in mind, as it aired on Saturday mornings in the UK. It was still hosted by Jeremy Borash and features a mix of new and classic matches.
9. Two weeks later, Richmond played a Grand Final against Geelong considered as one of the classic matches of Australian football.
10. As well as all the teams and games from the 2003 Rugby World Cup, the game includes a number of other tournaments, such as Six Nations, Tri Nations, custom leagues and cups, classic matches and tour games.
11. Jonah Lomu Rugby features five modes of gameplay: Friendly, World Cup, Tournament, Territories Cup and Classic Matches.
12. The Classic Matches mode consists of eight scenario matches based on real-life World Cup matches that the player joins in progress with the aim of obtaining a different result to that in real-life.
13. Television viewing figures for the final are as follows: The PDC world championship events are now broadcast on www.livepdc.tv which shows the events live, highlights and also classic matches.
14. Versus modes available in online battles are Standard VS (for classic matches) and Special VS (for customized characters).
15. It broadcasts Premier League-related magazines, studio programs, live, delayed and classic matches every day around the clock in English and Swedish.
16. Then, it was considered as one of the most classic matches in Thai League history.
17. The program showed classic matches from the WWF's archives, many of which were often taken from viewer suggestions.
18. In July 2015, he returned to South Korea and his former club Seongnam FC, where scored one goal in fifteen 2015 K League Classic matches.
19. IGN's Uros Jojic said that the game's design was not unique, and was generally similar to most other games of the genre, with "Classic Matches" the only exception.
20. Then, it was considered as one of the most classic matches in Myanmar League history.
21. Between 2003 and 2005, many of his matches would be aired by IWA Puerto Rico on its television series IWA Total Impact during its "classic matches" segments.
22. The game is one of the classic matches in The Ten Year War between head coaches Schembechler and Woody Hayes.
23. The chess game also has a quiz mode, which challenges users to solve situation-specific problems, and also includes classic matches actually played by international chess masters.
24. It aired Premier League-related magazines, studio programs, and live, delayed and classic matches every day around the clock.
25. Then, it was considered as one of the most classic matches in Thai League history.
26. Similar to the agreement with the Lakers, the Galaxy also has supplementary programming featured on the networks, including a weekly team magazine, and possible classic matches.
27. It also showed classic matches from the Cricket Australia archives.
28. It has been called one of the all-time classic matches in the promotion's history.
29. Kobashi then became the catalyst in a period, where Noah enjoyed great success with Nippon Budokan sellouts and classic matches.
30. A Classic Matches mode is included in the game, in which players can enter specific points of snooker matches from the past, such as the final frame of the 1985 World Championship final.
- five titles
- 110 to No.
- 6, the highest jump
- any player
- an early loss
- the second round
- ten finals
- the Masters Series tournament
- Most Improved Player
- the second time
- the history books
- two sets
- a five-set French Open
- only the fifth male player
- all four Grand Slam
- Only Laver
- this feat
- This win
- male player
- all four Grand Slam titles
- hard courts
- the only male player
- an Olympic gold medal
- his 1999 French Open victory
- his Wimbledon defeat
- a two sets
- one deficit
- 5 titles
- two majors
- Sampras's record
- six consecutive year-ending top rankings
- the only time
- his second Australian Open title
- a five-set semi-final and Yevgeny Kafelnikov
- four consecutive Grand Slam finals
- only the fourth player
- the reigning champion
- three of four Grand Slam events
- only the Wimbledon title
- the inaugural Tennis Masters Cup