cigars in a sentence
1. Cuban cigars are world-famous.
2. Quality cigars are still handmade.
3. Drijver), cigars (Horst &
4. She loved Keats and cigars.
5. cigars – 200,000,000 pounds.
6. Sometimes she even supplied cigars.
7. Burr enjoys smoking cigars.
8. He tosses cigars into the audience.
9. The cigars were called preferidos.
10. meals or even cigars.
11. imported cigars.
12. The cigars are packed 25 to a box.
13. The cigars are packed 25 to a box.
14. Piloto Cigars Inc.
15. Fonseca line of cigars.
16. He loves alcohol, cigars and beer.
17. Cigars were made there.
18. He has a weakness for cigars.
19. Cigars, pipes, tobacco (5/);
20. coughing from smoking cigars.
21. boxes of cigars;
22. She smoked cigars and cigarettes.
23. He enjoyed smoking cigars.
24. Other cigars makers followed suit.
25. Cigars: Wismilak Premium Cigar.
26. The sponsor was Roytan cigars.
27. Muriel cigars commercial.
28. This is the first-class cigars.
29. They smoked cigars. They laughed.
30. He likes to smoke mild cigars.
- carton of cigarettes
- cigar case
- cigarette holder
- paying lip service
- pay lip service
- pack of smokes
- pack of cigarettes
- cigarette case
- box of cigarettes
- cigar box
- cigarette box
- box of cigars
- blow job
- cigarette supporter