chromosome in a sentence
1. Each chromosome has two chromatids.
2. The chromosome number is 2n=24.
3. Long had an extra X chromosome.
4. Chrom, chromosome.
5. Y chromosome – yellow fever.
6. the long arm of the X chromosome.
7. The other is the X chromosome.
8. 2. Chromosome Walking.
9. chromosome 12 (NDUFA9 and NDUFA12);
10. and chromosome 19 (NDUFS7).
11. at least one per chromosome.
12. They are located on chromosome 11p.
13. Each chromosome consists of genes.
14. Every chromosome has two copies.
15. for chromosome condensation;
16. Artificial chromosome may refer to:
17. The gene is on chromosome 17q.
18. It is located on chromosome 19.
19. Chromosome 3q13, 1q25 etc.
20. Chromosome number = 36 (N=36).
21. Long had an extra X chromosome.
22. X-Chromosome SNP analyses.
23. Chromosome number: 2n (4x) = 20.
24. Chromosome number: 2n=10.
25. Figure 1: Chromosome 14 overview.
26. CIS Chromosome Inform.
27. Chromosome Inf.
28. It has had its chromosome counted.
29. It is found at chromosome 3p14.1.
30. Do we have a chromosome like that?
- genetic code
- accessory chromosome
- chromosome complement
- chromosome number
- diploid number
- genetic material
- haploid number
- inborn capacity
- recessive character