certain dates in a sentence
1. however, there are no certain dates for this Emperor's life or reign.
2. The Council meets throughout the year on certain dates set by tradition or as required.
3. Baibai is usually done in accordance with certain dates of the lunar/solar calendar (see Chinese calendar).
4. At certain dates, food may be set out as a sacrifice to the gods and/or spirits of the departed.
5. Dinner cruises are also held on certain dates.
6. This date (987) is one of only two certain dates we have for Ælfric, who was then in priest's orders.
7. Trojans and other computer viruses that activate on certain dates are often called "time bombs".
8. In Latvia, name days (in Latvian "vārda dienas") are settled on certain dates;
9. Since April 2014, it has been managed by Historic Royal Palaces, and is open to the public on certain dates.
10. Restrictions can be set to be imposed only on certain dates as well.
11. The band also started switching instruments during "Am I Evil?" at certain dates starting in 1989.
12. Certain dates are of royal significance in Canada.
13. On certain dates, Manson wore silver pants with his black shirt.
14. † "Mancunian Way" was only performed on certain dates in Manchester during the tour.
15. The lighthouse is open to tour on certain dates.
16. Ragnall's death-date is unknown, although certain dates between 1191 and 1227 are all possibilities.
17. The song was played on certain dates of the 2006 A Bigger Bang Tour set list, often alongside "Happy".
18. it takes about three hours to complete and is usually given at all driving schools on certain dates.
19. For the determination of certain dates he relied on the Biblical exegesis in use among the Palestinian Jews.
20. Kevin and Joe did appear on certain dates to sing a song with Nick.
21. The game spawns plagues randomly through the world around certain dates;
22. No certain dates can be given of his birth or death.
23. On certain dates, Manson wore silver pants with his black shirt.
24. Live concerts are also carried out on certain dates such as nights when the moon is full.
25. each county's entries are those of the markers with the oldest and newest certain dates.
26. In Latvia, name days (in Latvian "vārda dienas") are settled on certain dates;
27. Also on certain dates "Te quiero puta!"
28. Injunctive relief granted by Judge Manson to those previously licensed under MMAR within certain dates.
29. In addendum to input from the player, there are events that take place on certain dates;
30. bond, of course, is just an IOU, a promise to pay back money with interest by certain dates.