caudal fins in a sentence
1. Their caudal fins and anal fins are sharply concave.
2. They have rounded pectoral, anal and caudal fins.
3. Adipose, anal, and caudal fins are often dark red.
4. This species has rounded pectoral and caudal fins.
5. The tail and caudal fins are rounded.
6. 1; caudal fins: fig.
7. The pectoral, pelvic, and caudal fins are rounded.
8. The dorsal, anal and caudal fins are marked with red dots.
9. The caudal fins are deeply forked.
10. The dorsal and caudal fins are black.
11. Their caudal fins vary from emarginate through to forked.
12. dorsal and caudal fins rounded;
13. The tips of the dorsal and caudal fins are angular.
14. The dorsal and caudal fins are crimson.
15. The dorsal and caudal fins have small greyish spots.
16. The dorsal and caudal fins have round brown spots.
17. The soft dorsal and caudal fins are blackish.
18. caudal fins are yellowish to clear;
19. It also has a yellow base, pectoral, and caudal fins.
20. Their second dorsal, anal and caudal fins rounded.
21. The caudal fins are round.
22. anal and caudal fins together carry 70–74 fin rays;
23. Juveniles have more rounded caudal fins.
24. The anal and caudal fins are rounded.
25. Its dorsal and caudal fins are yellow.
26. Pectoral, pelvic, and caudal fins are deep red.
27. The pectoral and the caudal fins are translucent.
28. The dorsal and caudal fins are small;
29. Dorsal and caudal fins are darker than lower fins.
30. its tail and caudal fins are pale yellow in particular.
- the surface films
- the sediment
- the pond
- edible fragments
- a relatively long, spiral-shaped gut
- this diet
- smaller tadpoles
- the Cuban tree frog
- (Osteopilus septentrionalis
- the younger tadpoles
- a larger, more developed tadpole
- rapid changes
- the frog changes
- The spiral‐shaped mouth
- horny tooth ridges
- the spiral gut
- a large jaw
- its gills
- its gill sac
- a tongue
- associated changes
- the neural networks
- stereoscopic vision
- the higher thyroxine concentration
- a typical salamander larva
- both upper and lower jaws
- three pairs
- feathery external gills
- a somewhat laterally flattened body
- a long tail
- The forelimbs
- pond-living species
- Pond-type larvae
- , rod-like structures
- Some members
- the genera Ambystoma
- the adult form
- The northwestern salamander
- Ambystoma gracile
- the larval state