capillaries in a sentence
1. Capillaries are organized into capillary beds in tissues;
2. The capillaries merge to bring blood into the venous system.
3. Capillaries merge into venules, which merge into veins.
4. four-fifths continues into the peritubular capillaries.
5. Brown fat also contains more capillaries than white fat.
6. the rest (up to 10%) enters the lymph capillaries as lymph.
7. Metarterioles connect arterioles and capillaries.
8. These capillaries are responsible for nourishing the brain.
9. These capillaries (called the vasa recta;
10. It is in the middle (meso) between the capillaries (angis).
11. Droplet calcifications can be observed along capillaries.
12. It also contains capillaries and nerves.
13. Capillaries are also interwoven among sweat tubules.
14. Trade routes thread space like capillaries in living tissue;
15. This increases pressure in glomerular capillaries.
16. Angiolathyrism affects the collagen in blood capillaries.
17. It falls to 30 mmHg in the capillaries in the villi.
18. multiple papules made by dilatated capillaries.
19. dilated cavernous capillaries, acanthosis.
20. four-fifths continues into the peritubular capillaries.
21. They typically cover 30% of glomerular capillaries.
22. The riddle reads: "Arteries, veins, and, capillaries.
23. The cause of the leaky capillaries is usually not known.
24. The membrane between alveoli and capillaries is torn;
25. Affects capillaries, venules, or arterioles.
26. the Capillaries have not performed since early 2009.
27. The capillaries were fine and thin-walled.
28. The chaetae are unbranched capillaries, spines and hooks.
29. Which is located in the capillaries of the human brain.
30. Angiolathyrism affects the collagen in blood capillaries.