brackish water in a sentence
1. There are many such lakes of brackish water.
2. It may also be found in brackish water.
3. They can survive in brackish water.
4. Both lakes contain brackish water.
5. It also tolerates brackish water.
6. A few species occur in brackish water.
7. The brackish water lake of Okanj is nearby.
8. The key waste product is brackish water.
9. They are found in fresh and brackish water.
10. It is tolerant of brackish water.
11. young are found in brackish water.
12. Can live in fresh or brackish water.
13. However, there are no brackish water species.
14. It is capable of surviving in brackish water.
15. It may also live in fresh or brackish water.
16. "I was born in brackish water, salty as tears.
17. Salt or brackish water lake.
18. Brackish water Lake.
19. Brackish water Lake.
20. The brackish water areas feature Charadriidae.
21. It is sometimes found in brackish water.
22. The larvae requires brackish water to grow.
23. It can tolerate slightly brackish water.
24. It also lives in brackish water.
25. This snail lives in slightly brackish water.
26. It is found in both fresh and brackish water.
27. The name is said to mean "brackish water".
28. They may enter brackish water.
29. brackish water estuaries;
30. It inhabits still and brackish water.
- mangrove swamps
- salt water lakes
- moist habitats
- a simplified anatomy
- two evolutionary trends
- an unusually large genome
- a slower growth and development rate
- their size
- their rapid metamorphosis
- all other known lines
- a remodeling
- the feeding apparatus
- the metamorphosis
- an early stage
- the larvae
- The largest species
- a metamorphosis
- the whole metamorphosis
- the egg
- An anamniotic terrestrial egg
- less than 1 cm
- diffusion problems
- a size
- a limit
- a microhylid frog
- an average length
- a genus
- the world's ten smallest frog species
- (Andrias davidianus
- the largest amphibian
- a crocodile-like temnospondyl
- The largest frog
- the African Goliath
- Conraua goliath
- their body temperature
- internal physiological processes
- Their metabolic rate
- their food and energy requirements
- the adult state
- tear ducts