both players in a sentence
1. both players have separate clocks.
2. Both players were ejected.
3. both players hit 26 triples.
4. Both players must drink;
5. Both players were sent off.
6. both players scored 22 goals.
7. Both players were suspended.
8. Both players kept their money.
9. Both players were sent off.
10. Both players were sent off.
11. card (which affects both players).
12. both players joined Lyn.
13. Both players have one piece;
14. A tie gives a win to both players.
15. Both players were questioned.
16. Both players failed to play well.
17. Both players scored 18 goals each.
18. Both players return.
19. Both players stand on a platform;
20. Both players then held.
21. both players had six goals each.
22. Both players had been given lives.
23. Both players were injured.
24. Both players were ejected.
25. Both players were sent off.
26. Both players were ejected.
27. Both players were free transfers.
28. Both players start with two lives;
29. Both players were ejected.
30. both players were 43 years old.
- Their last meeting
- the 2002 US Open
- their third meeting
- several up-and-coming players
- No. 3 Tommy Haas
- the fourth round and future No. 1 Andy Roddick
- the final ATP tour singles match
- the opponent
- all the players
- Agassi's big rivals
- a playing style
- the baseline
- their meetings
- long and entertaining rallies
- the prodigies
- the next great generation
- American tennis players
- foreign descent
- the first four matches
- a straight-set victory
- the 1988 US Open
- their best match
- high-quality shot-making
- the momentum
- a five-set victory
- the toughest contest
- his first US Open title
- Their next two Grand Slam meetings
- easy straight-set victories
- both the Australian Open
- the matches
- their matches
- the last being
- his prime
- their first three matches
- their last 11 matches
- Indian Wells
- Their most notable match
- the 1989 Davis Cup semi-final match
- a baseliner