better description in a sentence
1. "Streaming" was applied in the early 1990s as a better description for video on demand and later live video on IP networks.
2. better description and genetic analysis of local breeds threatened by extinction may also help with research into this area.
3. He argued that his approach was a better description of personality.
4. When the woman lies on her partner's chest, a better description is the reverse missionary position.
5. Although she lost him, she got a better description of his licence plate and car and reported them to police.
6. "language-shaper" would be a better description.
7. OHS undertook a restoration in the mid-1980s and began to refer to the site as the Harding Tomb, a better description of its function.
8. So perhaps a better description would be that Vietnamese is a register language and not a "pure" tonal language.
9. Often translated as 'favourite', 'trusted advisor' is a better description of the role;
10. In a later pastoral visit, this time by Bishop Balaguer which took place in 1636, we get a better description of the medieval structure.
11. A better description is consumer culture scholar Jeff Pooley's "the colonization of the apparently earnest."
12. The new system offers a better description of underlying pulmonary disease and its severity.
13. See spyware for a better description of user-consent issues and various fraud statutes.
14. and ends with "the subtitle [,The Evolution of the Idea of a Vectorial System,] is a better description of the contents than the title proper."
15. for a better description, when, see the relevant section in the article on Polish orthography).
16. Today, a better description would be showing symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder.
17. better description and genetic analysis of local breeds threatened by extinction may also help with research into this area.
18. Kooka stated that, "We call him a Maharajah for want of a better description.
19. The term "cracker" is a better description for those who break into secured system by exploiting computer vulnerabilities.
20. There is no better description of the place they map out beautifully in A Tale of the Wind.
21. Kooka stated that, "We call him a Maharajah for want of a better description.
22. It literally came together, for lack of a better description and explanation for how it really happened.
23. Some floors are made almost entirely of gypsum, particularly around Newark – plaster floors would be a better description.
24. The former seems to align better with the simple response above, but the latter seems a better description of consciousness.
25. a better description may be a social surrealist, with a propensity towards nature and narrative."
26. I have never read a better description of the bitter Antarctic winter or the operations of a whaling fleet."
27. A better description would be to call them debtors.
28. More material is needed for a better description of the genus.
29. Theophrastus Paracelsus' classification is depicted as a better description of the causes of disease.
30. better description could there be of our attitude-at once awed and repelled, envious and disproving-to the bodies of certain celebrities?
- central tendency
- the two conferences
- the highest professional level
- American football
- This conference
- its counterpart
- 16 teams
- 4 divisions
- Both conferences
- the 1970 merger
- the rival American Football League
- the former AFL teams
- three NFL teams
- the AFC
- the remaining thirteen NFL clubs
- the NFC
- league expansions
- division realignments
- the merger
- the current total
- 16 clubs
- each conference
- The current AFC champions
- the 2019 AFC Championship Game
- their first conference championship
- team history
- the conference
- four divisions
- four teams
- the thirteen opponents
- each team
- the 16-game regular season schedule
- a pre-determined formula
- Each AFC team
- the other teams
- their respective division
- 10 other games