beardless in a sentence
1. These works are the Beardless Prophet;
2. He is usually described as small, youthful and beardless.
3. and he is beardless.
4. His likeable face is completely beardless;
5. He is usually, but not always, portrayed as a beardless youth.
6. Jesus is shown as a beardless, half-submerged in the Jordan.
7. August 13, 1860The last beardless photo of Lincoln.
8. Beardless warrior trampling a foe, facing a goddess.
9. They were "graceful, strong, robust and beardless".
10. Horticultural classification: Sino-Siberian Iris, Beardless Iris.
11. The upper half depicts a queen and a young beardless king.
12. The specific name imberbis comes from Latin and means "beardless".
13. inerme, commonly known as beardless bluebunch wheatgrass.
14. the young beardless man standing next to Christ.
15. Köse Mihal (Turkish for "Michael the Beardless";
16. The Patrick on this medal is beardless.
17. the young beardless man standing next to Christ.
18. The word Köse means beardless, but associated with Kosa ceremony.
19. Köse Halil Pasha ("Beardless Halil Pasha" in Turkish;
20. His first poem, Tragedy of a beardless son, was published in 1967.
21. Iris henryi is a beardless rhizomatous iris.
22. In the middle of the 1920s Salvador Dalí was beardless.
23. Beardless warrior with axe, trampling a foe.
24. Beardless warrior trampling a foe, facing a goddess.
25. Male figures are beardless.
26. Beardless warrior with axe, trampling a foe.
27. I'm a faun! And What are you? You must be some beardless dwarf?
28. He had a beardless boyish face fair hair and bright blue eyes.
29. You seem to me little more than a band of beardless children.
30. Ron was red-haired and beardless again.
- Its enormous success
- several other Disney theme parks
- Disney's earnings
- the theme parks
- their movies
- its popularity
- a large amount
- especially animated feature-length films
- Many concerns
- cultural representation
- psychological effects
- mainstream culture
- any other form
- The original awards
- animated shorts
- the 5th Academy Awards function
- The first winner
- the short Flowers
- a production
- a feature-length animated motion picture
- DreamWorks and Pacific Data Images
- the most films
- the Beast
- the first animated film
- Up and Toy Story
- Best Picture nominations
- Several other countries