axolotl in a sentence
1. The name "Axolotl" comes from Nahuatl, the Aztec language.
2. One translation of the name connects the Axolotl to Xolotl.
3. The axolotl is only native to Lake Xochimilco and Lake Chalco in the Valley of Mexico.
4. The genetics of the color variants of the axolotl have also been widely studied.
5. The axolotl is therefore used as a model for the development of limbs in vertebrates.
6. The most famous example is the axolotl.
7. The axolotl is also a relative of the tiger salamander.
8. The Old Axolotl is the first book of Dukaj published in English (in 2015).
9. Limb regeneration in the axolotl and newt has been extensively studied and researched.
10. Progenesis (or paedogenesis) can be observed in the axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum).
11. The fanciful video begins with what appears to be a giant mechanical Axolotl.
12. In 2017, Finn appeared in David Lynch's new series of Twin Peaks performing Axolotl.
13. For example, in his poem ‘The Axolotl’ he rhymes "axolotl" with "whaxolotl".
14. Similar traits are found in the extant axolotl.
15. The colors consisted of Axolotl and Laurel Green.
16. Axolotl. Ball Python. Bearded Dragon.
17. African bullfrog, poison dart frog, golden Mantella frog, axolotl.
18. From 1989 through 1994, 26 titles were published using some form of the Axolotl name.
19. Mexican salamander (axolotl), extant.
20. Axolotl is the name of musician Karl Bauer's musical output.
21. Axolotl began in 2002 in Brooklyn, New York.
22. Axolotl was featured in a main article in the August 2007 issue of The Wire.
23. CRISP replaced Axolotl with Mirth Results (NextGen) in 2011.
24. The Axolotl Lakes WSA is home to a unique form of indigenous tiger salamander.
25. The building is run by an axolotl named Dr. Shrunk, who is a stand-up comedian.
26. Axolotl may also refer to:
27. Her research focused on axolotl spinal cord regeneration.
28. You can read more about Axolotl Corporation by viewing the Axolotl Company Profile.
29. In the wild, the axolotl is found only in Lake Xochimilco near Mexico City.
30. For years people were baffled by the axolotl.
- Several hundred
- the Pacific Platymantis
- any time of year
- increasing day
- each rainy season
- Rana sylvatica
- about two weeks