audiovisual communication in a sentence
1. The Central Directorate for Audiovisual Communication coordinated the production of newscasts.
2. At present the ISA has four schools, the previous three and one for Arts and Audiovisual Communication Media.
3. In addition he took a postgraduate course in audiovisual communication at the KUL.
4. Since 1993 Fontcuberta has been a professor of audiovisual communication at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona.
5. Expert in Economics and Management of the multimedial and audiovisual communication industry.
6. In 2005 she began her degree in audiovisual communication at the Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina.
7. Obtained a master's degree in Audiovisual Communication at the International University of Andalusia (1997).
8. He studied audiovisual communication at the University for the Arts, Sciences, and Communication in Santiago.
9. She studied Audiovisual Communication at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona.
10. Villa has a bachelor's degree in Audiovisual Communication from the European University of Madrid.
11. In 2007, Atlan went to University of Navarra in Pamplona, where he studied Audiovisual Communication.
12. Educational and didactic audiovisual communication, SENA, Cali, 1979;
13. She studied Audiovisual Communication.
14. Title II deals with the normative rules for audiovisual communication.
15. Title V addresses the state council of audiovisual communication.
16. Recent additions have included artistic production, audiovisual communication, communication design and product design.
17. Mogau attended the University of Johannesburg where she studied audiovisual communication.
18. She graduated in Audiovisual Communication from the Complutense University of Madrid.
19. Cintora studied Journalism, in the field of Audiovisual Communication.
20. He moved to Madrid to study audiovisual communication, and lived there as recently as 2016.
21. Coral Herrera holds a degree in Humanities and Audiovisual Communication from the Universidad Carlos III in Madrid.
22. Oriol Paulo studied audiovisual communication at Pompeu Fabra University and film at the Los Angeles Film School.
23. She earned a degree in Audiovisual Communication from Charles III University of Madrid.
24. Instead, he took courses in audiovisual communication at University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo.
25. He is a graduate in audiovisual communication with a specialty in script from the University of Navarra.
26. Meritxell Colell Aparicio graduated from Audiovisual Communication degree at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona.
27. The acronym stands for Observatory for Cultural and Audiovisual Communication in the Mediterranean.
28. She expressed her opposition to the Audiovisual Communication Services Law [es] in 2009.
29. She earned a degree in Audiovisual Communication at the University of Seville.
30. Ayuso studies audiovisual communication at the Charles III University of Madrid.
- telecommunications engineering
- East Asia studies
- various postgraduate programmes
- continuing-education courses
- very limited transport links
- its physical isolation
- the nearest major airports
- three hours' drive
- a road network
- (47 mi
- The two main roads
- la Vella
- the CG-1
- the Spanish border
- the CG-2
- the French border
- Bus services
- all metropolitan areas
- many rural communities
- most major routes
- peak travel times
- frequent long-distance bus services
- a daily tour
- the former city
- private companies
- some local ones
- no airports
- fixed-wing aircraft
- Andorra's borders
- (Camí Heliport
- commercial helicopter services
- an airport
- the neighbouring Spanish comarca
- the Andorran-Spanish border
- –La Seu d'Urgell Airport
- commercial flights
- the main hub
- 11 July
- no regular commercial flights
- the airport