any player in a sentence
1. the most by any player apart from Matthews.
2. Any player has a right to shuffle, the dealer last.
3. The hand ends immediately when any player goes out.
4. Any player who chooses to fold forfeits their ante.
5. A round ends when any player has no cards left.
6. Dungeons are put into play as an order by any player.
7. Either pile can be examined by any player at any time.
8. Thus any player who sees a blue hat can guess at once.
9. the first for any player on the team.
10. Each hand ends when any player plays their final card;
11. Indeed, any player may discard their hand in this way.
12. I have never known 'Dutch' to criticize any player.
13. Thus any player who sees a blue hat can guess at once.
14. of any player who never played Test cricket.
15. Alchemy, a new skill any player can learn;
16. The game ends if any player-controlled character dies.
17. Any player holding any of the bust cards has to fold.
18. However, any player may propose a draw at any time;
19. Just like any player, he can also play unconfidently."
20. Any player hit by a pie loses one of their two lives.
21. no action was taken against any player at the time.
22. any player who receives three will be declared dead.
23. Any player answering correctly earned $5,000.
24. "Hrkljuš" is any player who is out of the game.
25. Additionally, any player can revive a fallen teammate.
26. Any player hit by the rebounding ball is deemed "out."
27. He can make any player better."
28. Chris Gayle struck 16 sixes, maximum by any player.
29. However they cannot replace any player.
30. CSK have not traded any player in 2020.
- an early loss
- the second round
- ten finals
- the Masters Series tournament
- Most Improved Player
- the second time
- the history books
- two sets
- a five-set French Open
- only the fifth male player
- all four Grand Slam
- Only Laver
- this feat
- This win
- male player
- all four Grand Slam titles
- hard courts
- the only male player
- an Olympic gold medal
- his 1999 French Open victory
- his Wimbledon defeat
- a two sets
- one deficit
- 5 titles
- two majors
- Sampras's record
- six consecutive year-ending top rankings
- the only time
- his second Australian Open title
- a five-set semi-final and Yevgeny Kafelnikov
- four consecutive Grand Slam finals
- only the fourth player
- the reigning champion
- three of four Grand Slam events
- only the Wimbledon title
- the inaugural Tennis Masters Cup
- the Russian's hopes
- his Australian Open title
- a straight-sets final win
- a cramping Rafter