animal names in a sentence
1. Many Russian loanwords, principally animal names and naval terms, also exist in Czech.
2. Animal names are frequently used as dysphemistic epithets.
3. He was especially fond of animal names and added the letter "o" to Elk.
4. numerals or animal names.
5. often occurs in quadriliteral animal names, perhaps as a prefix, e.g. עֳטלף
6. Other more arbitrary names—animal names or colours, for example—are also often used.
7. From 1983 onwards, members have assumed animal names (Sparrow, Prawn, Mole, etc).
8. Animal names coupled with colours, such as White Hart and Red Lion, are often heraldic.
9. Some fish names in Day: Other animal names: Plant names in Day:
10. The grid contained many animal names, but only one would win the viewer the prize money.
11. Several of these furniture pieces were given various animal names.
12. Similarly to animal names, they may be indirectly possessed by means of a generic noun;
13. Selected Kwazá plant and animal names from Manso (2013):
14. There are 4 vowels: /a, i, ɨ, u/. Selected Shawi animal names from Rojas-Berscia (2019):
15. In North America bird are used for the code words while animal names are used elsewhere.
16. An example would be a redintegration attempt for a word from a list of animal names.
17. Even a few animal names were used.
18. List of selected plant and animal names in Urarina:
19. Villages were divided into family clans, usually bearing animal names.
20. ABA introduced animal names, such as Falken, from the 1930s.
21. Most animal names are of this type.
22. Some Dompo animal names show resemblances with Mpra.
23. numerals or animal names.
24. Reduplication is also used in a few animal names.
25. Mahapa (1987) Etymology Kgalatlou is a portmanteau of animal names.
26. Besides the above panda-specific terms there are several related animal names.
27. Several of these furniture pieces were given various animal names.
28. Several of these furniture pieces were given various animal names.
29. Several of these furniture pieces were given various animal names.
30. Several of these furniture pieces were given various animal names.
- cultural items
- (agriculture terms
- cultural artifacts
- the later stratum
- aquatic subsistence strategies
- river fauna
- fish capture techniques
- widespread Austroasiatic roots
- river, valley', 'boat', 'fish', 'catfish sp
- (Central Austroasiatic
- tortoise', 'turtle', 'otter', 'crocodile', 'heron, fishing bird
- 'fish trap
- Archaeological evidence
- northern Vietnam
- other nearby areas
- only about 4,000 years
- 2,000 BC
- a relatively late riverine dispersal
- whose speakers
- a distinct non-riverine culture
- an aquatic-based lifestyle
- newer types
- older language families
- other primary branches
- substrate evidence
- modern-day languages
- proposed Austroasiatic substrata
- "pre-Munda" languages
- the eastern Indo-Gangetic Plain
- Indo-Aryan languages
- an early date
- eastern Indo-Aryan languages
- many morphosyntactic features
- Munda languages
- western Indo-Aryan languages
- Latin-based alphabets
- many Austroasiatic languages
- the Khmer
- Burmese alphabets
- an indigenous script