an organization in a sentence
1. An organization named ONE, Inc.
2. We were an organization.
3. Shalom can be part of an organization's name.
4. or a process undertaken by an organization).
5. it is only a name for an organization."
6. GmbH), an organization he helped establish.
7. instead, an organization is appraised.
8. It was an organization of aspiring young men.
9. LAF as an organization remained.
10. An organization was set up in exile.
11. an organization she has chaired.
12. It was an organization of the tekiya.
13. We are an organization called dot busters.
14. Prepare an organization for adoption).
15. Prepare an organization for adoption).
16. We are an organization called the Dotbusters.
17. Seth Farber has set up an organization, Itim.
18. an organization's financial statements;
19. Such an organization is " The Xponentzz".
20. however, both cause harm to an organization.
21. CAM-I's Generic Model of an Organization.
22. We're not an organization with an army.
23. An organization titled William Penn Inc.
24. an organization chart;
25. The Crown is an organization based in Vacuo.
26. He doesn't have an organization.
27. An organization he became head of in 2005.
28. An organization was appointed.
29. An organization like Destiny-Pride, Inc.
30. He decides to create an organization chart.
- the ex-situ conservation recommendations
- this plan
- threatened amphibians
- One such project
- the Panama Amphibian Rescue and Conservation Project
- existing conservation efforts
- a country-wide response
- -150 Alaska
- : Аля́ска
- a U.S. state
- the northwest extremity
- the country's West Coast
- the Canadian province
- a maritime border
- Russia's Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- the Chukchi and Beaufort seas
- the largest U.S. state
- the seventh-largest subnational division
- the most sparsely populated state
- the continent's most populous territory
- the 60th parallel
- than quadruple the combined populations
- Alaska's residents
- the Anchorage metropolitan area
- The state capital
- the second-largest city
- more territory
- various indigenous peoples
- the entry point
- the Bering land bridge
- the current state
- this distant possession
- its sale
- several administrative changes
- the 49th state
- the smallest state economies
- a diversified economy
- United States armed forces bases
- more than half the state