an observational study in a sentence
1. The collection is often a set of results of an experiment or an observational study, or frequently a set of results from a survey.
2. In contrast, an observational study does not involve experimental manipulation.
3. In contrast, an observational study does not involve experimental manipulation.
4. An example of an observational study is one that explores the association between smoking and lung cancer.
5. In contrast, an observational study does not involve experimental manipulation.
6. In contrast, an observational study does not involve experimental manipulation.
7. An example of an observational study is one that explores the association between smoking and lung cancer.
8. In this way, the design of an observational study can render the results more objective and therefore, more convincing.
9. In Spring 2015, Hunter College in New York City completed an observational study of red light running, the first of its kind.
10. An observational study by Logan demonstrates that the female is continuously evaluating the quality of the male and his territory.
11. In these reports, the ITE define a type of land use's Parking Generation through an observational study.
12. however, this was disputed, for example on the grounds that it was an observational study which did not show cause and effect.
13. In 1978, during an observational study of the area, rabbits were identified near the region called “Victoria West” in South Africa.
14. An observational study of how students study at home examined their study habits and strategies.
15. An observational study is currently being conducted assessing for malformations related to varenicline exposure, but has no results yet.
16. This is typically done so that the variable can no longer act as a confounder in, for example, in an observational study or experiment.
17. In an observational study, researchers have no control over the values of the independent variables, such as who receives the treatment.
18. The Intersalt study was an observational study that showed no association between dietary salt, measured by urinary excretion, and blood pressure.
19. Apart from that, an observational study on adverse events of acupuncture was done.
20. Kearsy Cormier, Claude Mauk, and Ann Repp conducted an observational study of the natural behaviors of hearing and deaf infants.
21. Aggressive driving: an observational study of driver, vehicle, and situational variables.
22. An observational study from the Netherlands showed that 3.1% of patients who experienced sudden cardiac death were also using a QT-prolonging drug.
23. In an observational study of the species, it was observed to eat cambium, flower petals, and sap.
24. Research related to Chlamydia can take the form of an observational study.
25. In 2014, an observational study performed by numerous tobacco truth organizations indicated areas where progress was more inhibited than others.
26. This was an observational study which divided subjects into "flourishers" and "languishers", and was "not very interesting," according to Gorski.
27. His Ph.D. thesis was entitled Human ecology and law: an observational study of police behavior.
28. In an observational study, the order (or timing) at which individuals in the population acquire a behaviour or information is recorded.
29. From 1971-1972 he co-led (with Gregory Bateson) an observational study of different cultures at the International School of America.
30. NHANES III was an observational study and not a clinical trial, no definite conclusions about cause and effect were possible, says Dr. Cohen.
- frequently a set
- other means
- the geometric mean
- the arithmetic mean
- many diverse fields
- almost every academic field
- some extent
- the arithmetic average income
- a nation's population
- central tendencies
- a robust statistic
- skewed distributions
- a few people's incomes
- one's notion
- "middle", and robust statistics
- the median
- better description
- central tendency
- the two conferences
- the highest professional level
- American football
- This conference
- its counterpart
- 16 teams
- 4 divisions
- Both conferences
- the 1970 merger
- the rival American Football League
- the former AFL teams
- three NFL teams
- the AFC
- the remaining thirteen NFL clubs
- the NFC
- league expansions
- division realignments
- the merger
- the current total