an armed force in a sentence
1. in 2007, the FARC said they were an armed force of 18,000 men and women;
2. This Act constituted CRPF as an armed force of the Union.
3. It was the first rifle designed by Ole H. J. Krag to be adopted by an armed force.
4. He returned at the head of an armed force in 1646 and reasserted proprietarial rule.
5. However, in early 1941 it was decided that an armed force be created.
6. He assembled an armed force and quickly went to the defense of settlers at New Ulm.
7. It is used to refer to "any person captured or otherwise detained by an armed force."
8. raise an armed force to incite a general insurrection;
9. raise an armed force to incite a general insurrection;
10. Dias de Novais arrived in Angola with an armed force and more Jesuit priests.
11. The Tang Dynasty sent an armed force.
12. creation of an armed force parallel to the regular military;
13. During her exile, she formed an armed force and alliance with Hyder Ali.
14. raise an armed force to incite a general insurrection;
15. As Geralt and Iorveth confront Letho, Roche arrives with an armed force.
16. Dias de Novais arrived in Angola with an armed force and more Jesuit priests.
17. This was the only time an armed force was able to successfully enter New Bilibid.
18. These events typically resulted in Abir dispatching an armed force to restore order.
19. creation of an armed force parallel to the regular military;
20. An armed force of 18 Mexican civilians searching for Victorio was ambushed and killed.
21. They lead an armed force in attack on Udaipur.
22. The organisation attempted to enter South Africa and build an armed force there.
23. After Henry's death on 27 January 1547 his son Edward VI did not send an armed force.
24. "I have an armed force of about fifty [men] ready for the clash when it comes.
25. They served both as an armed force and an organ of public order.
26. The security of the regime depended on an armed force of never less than 10,000 men.
27. An armed force Medic is also attached as a safety measure.
28. could find refuge in Ireland, often attempting to raise an armed force.
29. Af Klint started organizing an armed force in Gotland following orders from Stockholm.
30. he fights today for the Republic at the head of an armed force."
- about 600 part-time militiamen
- Cap de Sometent
- a Lieutenant
- Lloctinent del Capità
- This body
- two officials
- any fighting
- the longest combatant
- its original declaration
- 24 September
- the modern era
- a very small body
- ceremonial duties
- The army's role
- internal security
- Brief civil disorder
- the French National Gendarmerie
- a detachment resident
- eleven soldiers
- supervisory roles
- six Corporals
- each parish
- seven parishes
- four junior staff officers to co-ordinate action
- a commander
- the rank
- the responsibility
- the six corporals
- his own parish
- a fighting force
- the able-bodied men
- a small, twelve-man ceremonial unit
- the only permanent section
- military service
- a requirement
- A shotgun
- a license
- its main responsibility
- the flag
- official ceremonial functions