an amphibian in a sentence
1. An amphibian is an ectothermic, tetrapod vertebrate.
2. A frog is an amphibian.
3. An amphibian, the Rough-skinned Newt, has a disjunctive population at Moscow;
4. W Seaplane, an amphibian biplane that had outstanding performance.
5. Abe Sapien, an amphibian humanoid (Ichthyo sapiens);
6. It is a reptile, not an amphibian.
7. The PBM-5A was an amphibian with retractable landing gear.
8. A polliwog is a tadpole, the offspring of an amphibian.
9. Naturalists were unsure whether to regard it as a fish or an amphibian.
10. An amphibian Hylarana similis is found only in Catanduanes and Luzon islands.
11. A salamander is an amphibian.
12. A tadpole is the aquatic larval stage in the life cycle of an amphibian.
13. Troi an amphibian;
14. The yellow-bellied toad is an amphibian closely bound to areas of water.
15. An amphibian in the genus Boulengerula occurs only in the Taita Hills.
16. The Rakata are an amphibian-humanoid species from the planet Lehon.
17. The Nomad was made available in an amphibian variant;
18. The Bombay caecilian (Ichthyophis bombayensis) is an amphibian found in India.
19. An amphibian species reported is Hyperolius viridiflavus.
20. As an amphibian, it had a retractable main undercarriage with fixed tailskid.
21. The lake is an amphibian spawning area of national importance in Switzerland.
22. these include animal sculptures such as a canine, an amphibian and a monkey;
23. an amphibian classified in Stereospondyli;
24. To observe the banlieue is to observe an amphibian.
25. It is a reptile, not an amphibian.
26. It is a reptile, not an amphibian.
27. It is a reptile, not an amphibian.
28. It can have one or two engines and may be configured as an amphibian.
29. a cigarette filter and an amphibian vehicle.
30. The world is an amphibian smorgasbord to the Epomis beetles.
- a transparent gelatinous covering
- the oviducts
- This capsule
- The ovum
- fertilised eggs
- the innermost layer
- the embryo
- salamander eggs
- unicellular green algae
- the jelly envelope
- the supply
- Most eggs
- the pigment melanin
- their temperature
- the absorption
- ultraviolet radiation
- some plethodontid salamanders
- certain frogs
- the wood frog
- (Rana sylvatica
- the globular egg cluster
- its surroundings
- its cool northern habitat
- spherical egg masses
- long strings
- terrestrial caecilians
- grape-like clusters
- its similar clusters
- underwater stems
- The greenhouse
- lays eggs
- juvenile frogs
- an intervening larval stage
- Physalaemus pustulosus
- a floating nest
- its eggs
- a raft
- a foam cap
- The foam
- anti-microbial properties