an airstrip in a sentence
1. An airstrip was built at Kivalina in 1960.
2. An airstrip was constructed in 1946.
3. The Japanese had built an airstrip on Falalop.
4. The city has an airstrip near Abdullapuram;
5. An airstrip was also proposed for Brooks Camp.
6. Masvingo also has an airstrip.
7. The island has an airstrip.
8. This city has an airstrip at Rangeilunda.
9. The town has an airstrip at Nioro Airport.
10. he tried his luck at an airstrip in vain.
11. An airstrip has been built for charter flights.
12. It has an airstrip.
13. Baramati has an airstrip near MIDC.
14. There is an airstrip near the town.
15. The city has an airstrip of limited capacity.
16. The town has an airstrip for small planes.
17. There is an airstrip for fly-in safaris.
18. Darjeeling does not have an airstrip.
19. This facility includes an airstrip.
20. An airstrip is located nearby.
21. An airstrip was built in 1979.
22. Tajarhi has an airstrip (HL-57) south of town.
23. This is an ideal location for an airstrip.
24. It has an airstrip.
25. There is an airstrip just north of the mouth.
26. The town has an airstrip with a paved runway.
27. There is an airstrip near the community.
28. The Japanese had built an airstrip on Falalop.
29. The Japanese had built an airstrip on Falalop.
30. There is an airstrip situated near Saifai.
- many items
- warehouse clubs
- Another Alaskan transportation method
- (that is, any time
- dog mushing
- a sport
- a true means
- Various races
- the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- a 1,150-mile (1,850 km) trail
- the distance
- the official distance
- the famous 1925 serum
- much-needed medicine
- the diphtheria-stricken community
- all other means
- The "Serum Run
- another sled dog race
- the route
- the famous 1925 relay
- primary transportation
- all-terrain vehicle
- "snow machine
- Alaska's internet
- other data transport systems
- the two major telecommunications companies
- the Alaska United Fiber Optic system
- "two fiber optic paths
- a $1 billion project
- all other U.S. states
- a republic
- three branches
- an executive branch
- his or her appointees
- executive departments
- a legislative branch
- the Alaska House
- a judicial branch
- approximately 16,000 people