an Asian language in a sentence
1. About 3.5% spoke Spanish at home, 2.2% spoke another Indo-European language, about 4.3% spoke an Asian language (including Tagalog), and about 5.3% spoke other languages at home.
2. About 0.8% of the state's population spoke an Asian language, and 0.2% spoke other languages.
3. Of the total population five years and older, 83.3% spoke only English at home, while 8.8% spoke Spanish, 3.9% another Indo-European language, and 2.8% an Asian language.
4. they may also opt for an Asian language or Mauritian Creole.
5. Those who spoke an Asian language made up 1% of the population, and speakers of other languages made up the remaining 0.6% of the populace.
6. Special collections include an Asian Language Collection with materials in Hindi, Mandarin, and Vietnamese, a Spanish Collection, and an extensive collection of graphic novels and Manga.
7. To date, she is the only First Lady to speak an Asian language.
8. and the proportion of households where an Asian language was spoken at home was approximately five times higher than the national average.
9. And in part of the significant Asian American community, 20.7% of the population speak an Asian language at home.
10. and the proportion of households where an Asian language was spoken at home was about six times higher than the national average.
11. People who speak an Asian language at home numbered over 137,000 and made up 2.8% of the population.
12. The Indonesian Wikipedia is the fifth-fastest-growing Wikipedia in an Asian language after the Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Turkish language Wikipedias.
13. and the proportion of households where an Asian language was spoken at home was approximately eight times higher than the national average.
14. After graduating from UCLA as an Asian Language major, he enrolled in the University of Wisconsin's Ph.D. program in Buddhist Studies.
15. Lastly, 4.6% of the populace spoke an Asian language.
16. About 2.6% of Minnesota's population spoke an Asian language or a Pacific Island language at home.
17. As of 2016, 6,044,885 or 17.5 percent of Canadians speak an Asian language.
18. As of 2016, 4,217,365 or 12.2 percent of Canadians speak an Asian language as a mother tongue.
19. About 2.2% speak an Indo-European language other than Spanish or English at home, about 4.3% speak an Asian language at home and about 5.3% speak Russian and other languages at home.
20. About 0.8% of the state's population spoke an Asian language, and 0.2% spoke other languages.
21. In 2003, the University of Iceland began teaching Japanese as the first university course in Iceland to teach an Asian language and to specialize in Asian culture.
22. People who speak an Asian language at home numbered over 137,000 and made up 2.8% of the population.
23. After several extensions of the construction permit, Zick sold the station in 1996 to King Kong Broadcasting, which had started the previous year with the goal of operating an Asian-language station.
24. About 0.8% of the state's population spoke an Asian language, and 0.2% spoke other languages.
25. While in business school, he decided he needed to take up an Asian language to help build up his resume.
26. The first category features courses on the contemporary and historical culture of South, Southeast, and East Asia, and do not require knowledge of an Asian language.
27. Hills Learning is an Asian language school in New York City.
28. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of World TV, an Asian language television, print and radio company, and consists of three station set up between 2003 and 2010.
29. The EP debuted at number one on Australia's ARIA Albums Chart, becoming the first chart-topping album sung in an Asian language.
30. About 3.5% spoke Spanish at home, 2.2% spoke another Indo-European language, about 4.3% spoke an Asian language (including Tagalog), and about 5.3% spoke other languages at home.
- at least 20 Alaskan native languages
- some languages
- Alaska's native languages
- either the Eskimo
- Aleut or Na-Dene language families
- (e.g. Haida
- (e.g. Tsimshianic
- the state's 20 indigenous languages
- "native languages
- This bill
- symbolic recognition
- official languages
- official use
- The 20 languages
- Religion Data Archives
- Alaska residents
- religious congregations
- 100,960 people
- mainline Protestants
- The largest religious denominations
- 50,866 adherents
- non-denominational Evangelical Protestants
- 38,070 adherents
- Jesus Christ
- Latter-day Saints
- 32,170 adherents
- 19,891 adherents
- the least religious states
- the USA
- church membership
- the First Russian Orthodox Church
- the Russian immigrants
- an increasing number
- Russian Orthodox churches
- the largest Quaker population
- 6,000 Jews
- whom observance
- special problems
- other Asian religious communities
- an estimated 2,000–3,000 Hindus