ammonia in a sentence
1. Ammonia is moderately basic;
2. Like ammonia, amines are bases.
3. water, methane, and ammonia as ices;
4. "alkaline air" (ammonia, NH3);
5. an ammonia locomotive;
6. Ammonia (NH3) can be used as fuel.
7. soil erosion; ammonia volatilization;
8. It produces ammonia and urea.
9. Ammonia gives pyrrolidone.
10. or as ammonia or nitrate salts.
11. Inventor of the ammonia-soda process.
12. Capacities of ammonia &
13. 1 Ammonia dimer;
14. 18 Benzene/ammonia;
15. It has a strong ammonia-like odor.
16. Ammonia may also refer to:
17. Household ammonia can be used.
18. See also Cloudy Ammonia / Ammonia.
19. ammonia may react explosively.
20. Ammonia is highly soluble in water.
21. Ammonia is toxic to fish and humans.
22. By boiling away the ammonia;
23. "Ammonia". In Smith, William (ed.).
24. cap bright red with ammonia;
26. reduce nitrate to ammonia;
27. ammonia and chemical based products.
28. With ammonia, melamine is produced.
29. To make ammonia.
30. ammonia synthesis feed gas;
- smelling salts
- carry with them
- ammonia water
- ammonium hydroxide
- sal ammoniac
- ammonia solution
- ammonium solution
- solution of ammonia
- spirits of ammonia
- ammonia emission
- ammonia emissions
- ammonia concentration
- ammonia gas
- ammonia level