all other means in a sentence
1. The race commemorates the famous 1925 serum run to Nome in which mushers and dogs like Togo and Balto took much-needed medicine to the diphtheria-stricken community of Nome when all other means of transportation had failed.
2. All other means to prevent attacks, such as providing more prey or using electrified human dummies, did not work as well.
3. About 2 percent commuted by all other means of transportation, including taxi, bicycle, and motorcycle.
4. About 2 percent of working Laredo residents commuted by all other means, including taxi, bicycle, and motorcycles.
5. Mahler went so far as to purchase actual church bells for performances, finding all other means of achieving this sound unsatisfactory.
6. On October 22, the New York Herald Tribune received a letter in penciled block letters, stating BOMBS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE CONSOLIDATED EDISON COMPANY IS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR THEIR DASTARDLY ACTS AGAINST ME. I HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL OTHER MEANS.
7. The Amphictyony, having exhausted all other means to peacefully resolve the crisis, declared the First Sacred War (or Cirrhean War) against Krissa that lasted a decade, from 596 to 585 BCE.
8. With all other means ruled out, the only way to transport it the 200 miles (320 km) is to use trucks.
9. The British newspaper The Daily Telegraph writes that al-Qaradawi, in his book The Lawful and Prohibited in Islam, states that wife-beating is permissible after the failure of all other means of persuasion.
10. The essential tenet of the Pocket Book surrounding the use of lethal force is that all other means of a non-violent nature should be employed initially, followed by proportionately appropriate use of force.
11. When all other means have failed, It is but lawful to take to the sword.
12. The lowest tier or layer of the EKMS architecture which includes the AN/CYZ-10 (Data Transfer Device (DTD)), the SKL (Simple Key Loader) AN/PYQ-10, and all other means used to fill keys to End Cryptographic Units (ECUs);
13. About 2.8% commuted by all other means, including taxi, bicycle, and motorcycle.
14. therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government.
15. Environmental impacts of agricultural production depend on the efficiency achieved when using natural resources and all other means of production.
16. therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government.
17. The race commemorates the famous 1925 serum run to Nome in which mushers and dogs like Balto took much-needed medicine to the diphtheria-stricken community of Nome when all other means of transportation had failed.
18. Maryland's 1776 constitution and New Hampshire's 1784 constitutions required the perversion of the ends of government and the endangering of public liberty and that all other means of redress were to no avail.
19. The pay system is integrated with the AKBİL passenger cards (smart tickets) which are also valid for all other means of public transport in Istanbul that are operated by the Metropolitan Municipality.
20. Maximalists were so called because they demanded the full implementation of the 'maximum programme' in the expected revolution: full socialisation of the land, factories and all other means of production.
21. Corbett called her up and killed her during late twilight, after he lost all other means to track her down.
22. When all other means appeared to be failing, Perot asked Simons to proceed to Tehran with his team.
23. all other means of preventing the crime must first be exhausted.
24. About 1.3 percent commuted by all other means of transportation, including taxi, bicycle, and motorcycle.
25. Less than 1% of working residents commuted by bicycle, while about 2% of commuters travelled by all other means.
26. being always mindful that the Shedding of Blood is only just, where all other Means of Defence or of Peace are exhausted;
27. A normal action-thriller movie by all other means, Tharangam wangles an offbeat stamp through an avant-garde style of narration that fiddles with fantasy and magic realism.
28. Harrison publicly killed Dever's referendum effort, stating, "The Dever ordinance is a war measure and should be withheld until all other means of settling the traction issue have failed."
29. Walker instructed 2nd Logistical Command commander General Garvin to fortify these lines using Korean labor and all other means and manpower available within his command.
30. The race commemorates the famous 1925 serum run to Nome in which mushers and dogs like Togo and Balto took much-needed medicine to the diphtheria-stricken community of Nome when all other means of transportation had failed.
- The "Serum Run
- another sled dog race
- the route
- the famous 1925 relay
- primary transportation
- all-terrain vehicle
- "snow machine
- Alaska's internet
- other data transport systems
- the two major telecommunications companies
- the Alaska United Fiber Optic system
- "two fiber optic paths
- a $1 billion project
- all other U.S. states
- a republic
- three branches
- an executive branch
- his or her appointees
- executive departments
- a legislative branch
- the Alaska House
- a judicial branch
- approximately 16,000 people
- a 40-member House
- a 20-member Senate
- House members
- the primaries
- the nominee
- the same ticket
- Alaska's court system
- four levels
- the Alaska Court
- the superior courts
- the district courts
- The superior and district courts
- trial courts
- Superior courts
- district courts
- only certain types