all able-bodied men in a sentence
1. Portugal had mandatory conscription for all able-bodied men until November 2004.
2. During the Finnish Civil War in 1918, conscription was reintroduced for all able-bodied men.
3. Each colony had its own militia, which in principle contained all able-bodied men 16 to 60 years of age.
4. Abdali therefore, sent 500 of his own bodyguards with orders to raise all able-bodied men out of camp and send them to the front.
5. All able-bodied men were required to clear brush, fell trees, and heave rocks to make room for the wagons.
6. The Armenakans, assisted by members of the Hunchakian and ARF parties, supplied all able-bodied men of Van with weapons.
7. All able-bodied men between the ages of 18 and 55 were ordered to report for military duty.
8. He took the initiative to gather all able-bodied men from his village to confront the Republicans.
9. Britain, due to the war led by Maximus and the tragedy at sea, was empty of all able-bodied men and women.
10. In the autumn of 1942, Kaminski ordered the compulsory draft into militia of all able-bodied men.
11. Entire villages were involved in the fighting with all able-bodied men called to fight.
12. The government instituted the "levy-en-masse", where all able-bodied men 18 and older were liable for military service.
13. All able-bodied men were required to join the local militia, and Kendall did so eagerly since his father had been a militiaman.
14. All able-bodied men where off fighting for the South.
15. When an alarm was sounded all able-bodied men were to take up arms and run towards the call (this did not always work smoothly).
16. He instituted a draft where all able-bodied men were required to enlist.
17. In autumn 1942 Kaminski ordered an obligatory draft into the militia of all able-bodied men.
18. During colonial America, all able-bodied men of all ages were members of the militia, depending on the respective state's rule.
19. All able-bodied men had been called up to fight for the Confederacy in the battle raging around Atlanta.
20. All able-bodied men of Weisl's family were ordered into forced labour by the Germans.
21. In order to protect the settlement, all able bodied men were conscripted.
22. his proclamation demanded that all able bodied men work on completing the fort from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. until it was finished.
23. At the onset of World War I, all able-bodied men in the village are recruited for combat.
24. All able bodied men will be killed or captured.
25. The news also prompted Zúñiga to mobilize all able-bodied men over 14, and order all available food into the fort.
26. In an attempt to bolster the city's defence, Ojukwu ordered all able-bodied men mobilised in Biafra.
27. Burleson insisted that Menchaca stay, as all able-bodied men were needed to fight in the Texan army.
28. The roots of the Landwehr go back to the 16th century when there were calls on all able-bodied men to defend their country.
29. As civil commandant of the volunteers he enrolled all able-bodied men and had a force of nearly 1,200 whites under arms.
30. Mathews, like all able-bodied men of Augusta County, served as a member of the county militia.
- Andorran nationality
- especially the head
- each house
- usually the eldest able-bodied man
- a rifle
- a firearm
- a full member
- a special agreement
- a small army
- various dates
- a standing army
- The basic principle
- Andorran defence
- the sounding
- a landlocked country
- no navy
- an armed force
- about 600 part-time militiamen
- Cap de Sometent
- a Lieutenant
- Lloctinent del Capità
- This body
- two officials
- any fighting
- the longest combatant
- its original declaration
- 24 September
- the modern era
- a very small body
- ceremonial duties
- The army's role
- internal security
- Brief civil disorder
- the French National Gendarmerie
- a detachment resident
- eleven soldiers
- supervisory roles
- six Corporals
- each parish