advection in a sentence
1. Convection includes both advection (fluid motion) and diffusion (conduction).
2. Advection requires currents in the fluid, and so cannot happen in rigid solids.
3. In Cartesian coordinates the advection operator is.
4. It can also form due to the lifting of advection fog during breezy conditions.
5. Consider a simple 1D advection problem:
6. Due to significant moisture advection, destabilization rapidly proceeded apace;
7. The once prominent eye of the storm clouded over as a result of this advection.
8. CIN is strengthened by low altitude dry air advection and surface air cooling.
9. AUSM stands for Advection Upstream Splitting Method.
10. The Advection Upstream Splitting Method has many features.
11. The heat from the lower crust moves via conduction and groundwater advection.
12. Moisture advection is the horizontal transport of water vapor by the wind.
13. It is more generally referred to as "Cyclonic Vorticity Advection" (CVA).
14. The same applies for all other advection algorithms.
15. AD module: an advection dispersion module.
16. Cohesion and advection play a bigger role in space.
17. It can also form due to the lifting of advection fog during breezy conditions.
18. Bulk motion, or bulk flow, is the characteristic of advection.
19. Two basic mechanisms are responsible for fluid mixing: diffusion and advection.
20. These equations are called advection equations:
21. LIC is a method from the texture advection family.
22. It is a method from the texture advection family.
23. In sharp interface models, the interface is not diffused by advection.
24. The same applies for all other advection algorithms.
25. Thus the advection of warm or cold air is rarely equal.
26. Such fog is called advection fog.
27. Nonetheless advection is a more likely alternative food source.
28. The hail area was correlated well to the distribution of temperature advection.
29. horizontal advection term contribute little to the frontogenesis and frontolysis.
30. New Split Lagrangian VOF advection model.
- Its enormous success
- several other Disney theme parks
- Disney's earnings
- the theme parks
- their movies
- its popularity
- a large amount
- especially animated feature-length films