about a day in a sentence
1. All this can happen in about a day.
2. After being flayed, the skin is soaked in water for about a day.
3. ... The album could be about a day, a year, or a lifetime.
4. The songs were probably written in about a day.
5. Effects generally begin within an hour and last for about a day.
6. Onset of effects is around 5 hours and they last about a day.
7. They wrote a song for each of the venues in about a day.
8. This will take about a day.
9. After tracking northwest towards Louisiana for about a day.
10. It usually takes about a day for an individual to dig a burrow.
11. ... could be about a day, a year, or a lifetime.
12. The eggs hatch in about a day.
13. Permanent post stations were built about a day's journey apart.
14. About a day later, he was approached to drive for Penske.
15. Permanent post stations were built about a day's journey apart.
16. When the infants hatch, they hatch about a day apart.
17. It was up and functional for about a day.
18. five seconds of animation require about a day of work.
19. All air travel was cancelled about a day before landfall.
20. About 100 eggs are spawned and hatch in about a day.
21. Shedding takes about a day to become adult mites.
22. It is located about a day's walk from the Uganda-DRC border.
23. After about a day or so, they shed their skin to reveal a pupa.
24. Each denture appliance took about a day to create.
25. Circadian literally translates to "about a day" in Latin.
26. The victim had died about a day or two before her discovery.
27. The flood followed after a heavy rain fell for about a day.
28. It is about a day in the city of Liverpool.
29. "I stayed in Samara for about a day," recalls Lalayants.
30. Crystallisation takes about a day.
- Necturus, Proteus and Amphiuma
- Sri Lanka
- the age of about ten months
- maternal dermatophagy
- about seven minutes
- approximately three days
- up to 20%
- two or three months
- up to eight weeks