about 0.9 in a sentence
1. About 0.9% of Berliners belong to other religions.
2. In the United States, about 0.9 million people used ecstasy in 2010.
3. About 0.9% of the Sun's mass is oxygen.
4. The last Acheulean in East Africa is at Olorgesailie, Kenya, dated to about 0.9 mya.
5. Their amplitude varies between about 0.9 and 3 meters (3.0 and 9.8 ft) at the coast of China.
6. Addison's disease affects about 0.9 to 1.4 per 10,000 people in the developed world.
7. About 0.9 miles (1.4 km) of US 160 is located within New Mexico.
8. Egg cases are about 0.9 cm (0.35 in) long, brown, and purse-shaped.
9. The largest, Aşvan Kale, covered about 0.9 hectares (2.2 acres) in total;
10. It covers an area of about 0.9 square kilometres (0.3 sq mi).
11. After about 0.9 miles (1.4 km), Humboldt Avenue intersects Sixth Street.
12. The tree can reach a height of 20 m with a trunk of about 0.9 m d.b.h; the bark is dark grey.
13. This should, in principle give an error of about 0.9 ×
14. The call is a rattling sound made up of two pulses and lasting for about 0.9 second.
15. It lies about 0.9 miles (1.4 km) north of Brinkworth village.
16. The length of the Potomac Wharf branch was about 0.9 miles (1.4 km).
17. Trail #5 is about 0.9 mile long and is a medium challenge trail.
18. The highway has an unnumbered interchange with Route 71 about 0.9 miles (1.4 km) later.
19. The total clearance of the compound from the plasma is about 0.9 mL/min.
20. According to official statistics, they make up about 0.9% of the national population.
21. The height of the shell is about 0.9 mm (0.035 in).
22. It has a relief of about 0.9 km and is situated between Adventure Rupes and Discovery Rupes.
23. In 2004, issuance was at an all-time record of about $0.9 trillion.
24. The comet nucleus was estimated to be about 0.9 km in diameter.
25. It is about 0.9 km long and 0.58 km at its widest point.
26. Melaleuca basicephala grows to a height of about 0.9 m (40 in) with glabrous branches.
27. The average uranium recovery was about 0.9 pounds U3O8 per metric ton of P2O5.
28. Ifira spans about 0.9 km from the north to the south and 0.9 km from the east to the west.
29. The labellum is about 0.9 mm (0.035 in) long with three lobes.
30. This Camino Rio Chiquito Hoyos/Camino La Cuchilla run is about 0.9 kilometers long.
- about 0.04
- the Suomi NPP
- about 15
- almost 27
- zenith angle θi
- the Greek Dark Ages
- the 8th century
- the Roman Empire
- 5th century AD
- Western Europe
- Great Britain
- the 9th century