a vanguard party in a sentence
1. The CCP was modeled on Vladimir Lenin's theory of a vanguard party.
2. It explained and legitimized the CPSU's right to rule while explaining its role as a vanguard party.
3. Trotsky considered himself to be a "Bolshevik-Leninist," arguing for the establishment of a vanguard party.
4. As a vanguard party, the communist party guides the political education and development of the working class (proletariat).
5. JI is a vanguard party: its members form an elite with "affiliates" and then "sympathizers" beneath them.
6. This advocated the overthrow of the state by a vanguard party, which would lead the country towards socialism.
7. The Workers' Party of Ethiopia (WPE) was founded that same year as a vanguard party led by Derg chairman Mengistu Haile Mariam.
8. It is unclear how much support the AKM currently has from other organizations in Russia, or whether it truly plans on becoming a vanguard party.
9. The People's Revolutionary Party of Benin, designed as a vanguard party, was created on the same day as the country's only legal party.
10. This grouping would become the MLLT in 1985 to serve as a "vanguard party for the TPLF".
11. The CLS pointedly styled itself a vanguard party adhering to "the International Left Opposition, led by Leon Trotsky."
12. When the Tuvan People's Republic was founded in the same year, the party held single-party control over its government as a vanguard party.
13. his most influential publication to date, it dealt with Lenin's thoughts on the need for a vanguard party to lead the proletariat to revolution.
14. According to Marxist theory, for the Ethiopian Revolution to be successful a vanguard party needed to be formed;
15. For this purpose a vanguard party was formed and it was named the Khana Ratsadon (คณะราษฎร) (or the People's Party).
16. PCT based itself on the MNR charter from 1966, but unlike MNR, PCT was a vanguard party.
17. Being a vanguard party, not all supporters could be members, only the elite.
18. The Derg began seeking other ways to form a vanguard party.
19. Aflaq supported the Leninist view of the need of a vanguard party following a successful revolution, which was not an "inevitable outcome".
20. Baathism was similar to Leninist thought in that a vanguard party would rule for an unspecified length to construct a "new society".
21. Trotsky considered himself a Bolshevik–Leninist, arguing for the establishment of a vanguard party.
22. "The CCP was not merely a vanguard party, but for a long time a revolutionary party.
23. The organization held Leninist positions on imperialism and the role of a vanguard party.
24. However, ISO believed that the historical conditions in the United States were insufficient for the existence of such a vanguard party.
25. By 1949, James rejected the idea of a vanguard party.
26. A vanguard party is a political party at the fore of a mass-action political movement and of a revolution.
27. Thus, the concept of a vanguard party was used by the Bolsheviks to justify their suppression of other parties.
28. The Mensheviks were thus opposed to the Bolshevik idea of a vanguard party and their pursuit of socialist revolution in semi-feudal Russia.
29. The Communist Party was modelled on Vladimir Lenin's theory of a vanguard party, and was under the guidance of the Soviet-led Comintern.
30. The People's Revolutionary Party of Benin (PRPB), designed as a vanguard party, was created on the same day as the country's only legal party.
- extreme liberals
- civil liberties
- some anarchists
- anarchism's negative connotations
- its connections
- the anti-authoritarian wing
- The anarchist
- a socialist
- whose aim
- the exploitation
- the streams
- socialist thought
- whose main components
- an easy task
- a lot
- the matter
- various currents
- a cluster
- political philosophies
- hierarchical organisation
- the state and all associated institutions
- the conduct
- all human relations
- a society
- voluntary association
- this definition
- the same shortcomings
- the definition
- an a posteriori conclusion
- anti-statism (anarchism
- a negation
- major elements
- the will
- a non-coercive society
- the rejection
- the state apparatus
- the belief
- human nature
- such a non-coercive society