a tongue in a sentence
1. They also lack eyelids and a tongue.
2. An eyeball scudded past, then a tongue."
3. An eyeball scudded past, then a tongue."
4. An eyeball scudded past, then a tongue."
5. One, to the right, has the shape of a tongue.
6. This is used to treat a tongue-tied patient.
7. Russian today is a tongue in great flux.
8. A "tongue" connected the chassis to the pintle.
9. a tongue is a sword that cuts off a head.
10. There's a tongue-in-cheek vibe.
11. in one trick, a tongue is cut out.
12. One of the victims was missing a tongue.
13. The crest features a boar's head without a tongue.
14. The song is a tongue-in-cheek tribute.
15. A penny-loafer has a "tongue and strap".
16. , a tongue-in-cheek jab at their rivals.
17. In classical Greek it means a tongue or language.
18. One, to the right, has the shape of a tongue.
19. It’s a tongue-in-cheek thing.
20. he even has a chainsaw for a tongue.
21. One, to the right, has the shape of a tongue.
22. One, to the right, has the shape of a tongue.
23. "I Say Ok" is a Tongue-in-cheek song.
24. One, to the right, has the shape of a tongue.
25. Bode witnesses a tongue-piercing ceremony.
26. is a tongue in cheek tribute to the actor.
27. She usually races in a tongue-tie.
28. He usually races in a tongue-tie.
29. Seven years previously, she got a tongue stud.
30. Tom:Is that a tongue twister or something?
- associated changes
- the neural networks
- stereoscopic vision
- the higher thyroxine concentration
- a typical salamander larva
- both upper and lower jaws
- three pairs
- feathery external gills
- a somewhat laterally flattened body
- a long tail
- The forelimbs
- pond-living species
- Pond-type larvae
- , rod-like structures
- Some members
- the genera Ambystoma
- the adult form
- The northwestern salamander
- Ambystoma gracile
- the larval state
- an adult
- the animal's growth rate
- adverse conditions
- low water temperatures
- the response
- the tissues
- the hormone thyroxine
- trace elements
- Ambystoma tigrinum
- The adult tiger salamander
- the larva
- larval breeding
- fifteen species
- obligate neotenic salamanders
- facultative ones
- appropriate environmental circumstances
- Lungless salamanders
- a small number
- unpigmented eggs
- damp leaf litter