a token in a sentence
1. mortals pay a token fee;
2. Morton received a token payment.
3. He is a token (instance) of the type (kind).
4. Etty was paid only a token £40 fee.
5. Anything else would be a token".
6. Outside fare control, there is a token booth.
7. A penalty applies should a token be lost.
8. There are three turnstiles and a token booth.
9. as a token of great power in the Land.
10. Outside the turnstile bank is a token booth.
11. As a token of respect, Aeryn acquiesced.
12. Only the Bronx-bound side has a token booth;
13. Outside fare control, there is a token booth;
14. The "fountain" presses her for a token.
15. and they do it for a token of bravery.
16. She leaves a token for the dress.
17. Herrero as a token of surrender.
18. a heart-shaped shield as a token of love;
19. As a token of friendship.
20. ii. No. 1), A Token for Ship-Boyes;
21. He's a token passenger."
22. Anything else would be a token."
23. She received a token of appreciation.
24. They paid only a token membership fee.
25. Then the spellers receive a token.
26. He is also a token and medal designer.
27. The students pay a token Rs. 20 per month.
28. The line was operated on a token system.
29. He takes it as a token of her esteem.
30. This little gift is a token of our regard.
- the epithet Epibaterius
- ("the embarker
- the Trojan camp
- many offerings
- gentle breezes
- the Greek camp
- a poet
- some sailors
- the rich prizes
- the last time
- the sailors
- the god's help
- numerous dolphins
- the water
- the dolphins
- the Titans
- his throne
- the entire Trojan War
- a terrible plague
- the Greek heroes
- numerous Greek soldiers
- many Trojan heroes
- the most important one
- the remains
- the camps
- the Brygoi
- the Thesprotians
- the hero Odysseus
- a direct duel
- the battling gods
- the terror
- their battle
- the duel
- his own hands
- a bow
- a strong shield
- his arm
- last hours