a terrible storm in a sentence
1. When the Argonauts faced a terrible storm, Jason prayed to his patron, Apollo, to help them.
2. To do so would invite a terrible storm that would wreck the ship.
3. The compass stops working, and the ship is caught in a terrible storm.
4. In 1841, malaria ran through the town, and in 1843 a terrible storm wreaked havoc on cabins and crops.
5. In a terrible storm, he lost his ship on the coast of Campeche.
6. On his way back, the merchant becomes caught in a terrible storm.
7. His fleet headed for the Adriatic Sea when they were scattered by a terrible storm.
8. saving a town from a terrible storm;
9. saving a town from a terrible storm;
10. A terrible storm ravages the village, breaking open the dam which Rajeev had come to repair.
11. Two hours later a terrible storm breaks over the village.
12. However, a terrible storm shipwrecked her on the shores of Naples.
13. The neighbor nuns come in a terrible storm to borrow something.
14. A terrible storm rages for seven days and nights.
15. After a terrible storm, the ship is damaged and only makes it to land with Billy's help at the wheel.
16. In 1879 alone, 249 fishermen and 29 vessels were lost during a terrible storm.
17. A terrible storm causes hundreds of dikes to break in Zeeland, resulting in the North Sea flood of 1953.
18. the ship is lost during a terrible storm.
19. On its return voyage after serving on the White Sea, the ship survived a terrible storm.
20. Lilith found the truth out and cast the spell that changed Fidget's life into a terrible storm.
21. There was a terrible storm and a number of Portuguese ships were lost.
22. During a terrible storm, Louis prays, promising God that he will dedicate his life to Him.
23. A terrible storm ravages the village, breaking open the dam which Rajeev had come to repair.
24. To do so would invite a terrible storm that would wreck the ship.
25. The night brings a terrible storm and with it Thorfinn's ship returns home from Norway.
26. On the voyage home, Bluenose ran into a terrible storm.
27. He is joined by a woman friend, who helps him survive a terrible storm over the mountain.
28. Snake parted from the convoy on 25 March in a terrible storm.
29. In the midst of a terrible storm that isolates them from the world, history repeats itself again.
30. Aeolus let loose the winds and made a terrible storm.
- his patron
- his bow and golden arrow
- a great tempest
- his journey homeward
- a token
- the epithet Epibaterius
- ("the embarker
- the Trojan camp
- many offerings
- gentle breezes
- the Greek camp
- a poet
- some sailors
- the rich prizes
- the last time
- the sailors
- the god's help
- numerous dolphins
- the water
- the dolphins
- the Titans
- his throne
- the entire Trojan War
- a terrible plague
- the Greek heroes
- numerous Greek soldiers
- many Trojan heroes
- the most important one
- the remains
- the camps
- the Brygoi
- the Thesprotians
- the hero Odysseus
- a direct duel
- the battling gods
- the terror
- their battle
- the duel
- his own hands