a surplus in a sentence
1. The result is a surplus of the commodity.
2. There is a surplus of about $15 million.
3. hence, the estate had a surplus of slaves.
4. 1906 showed a surplus of £5161.
5. China has reported a surplus of 15 million hectares.
6. He left office with a surplus and a rainy day fund.
7. She turned a budget deficit into a surplus.
8. yielding a surplus of C$6,973.
9. Cauayan city is a surplus producer of rice and corn.
10. If the figure is positive then this is a surplus;
11. This was a surplus of motor cars.
12. it ended the war with a surplus of £1,300 million.
13. three of his eight budgets had a surplus.
14. This results in a surplus of products.
15. In addition the company built up a surplus of ore.
16. The table presents a surplus value calculation.
17. He help balance the budget and achieved a surplus.
18. by 1911 there was a surplus.
19. often with a surplus of men.
20. This resulted in a surplus of wine.
21. 120 million DDK to a surplus of appr.
22. As result, Bulog had a surplus on its account.
23. In 2006, the District had a surplus of $2,649,573.
24. The budget was expected to produce a surplus.
25. They were left with a surplus of skimmed milk.
26. There is a surplus of about $15 million.
27. Due to this fact it had a surplus of app.
28. There was also a "Surplus" of £10 per ton.
29. on the contrary there was very often a surplus.
30. a surplus of $1,350,000;
- state petroleum revenues
- the then recently constructed Trans-Alaska Pipeline System
- Governor Keith Miller
- the eve
- the 1969 Prudhoe Bay lease sale
- the entire proceeds
- Governor Jay Hammond
- Kenai state representative Hugh Malone
- an attractive political prospect
- the general fund
- dedicating state funds
- a particular purpose
- the rare exception
- the political climate
- its creation
- its initial principal
- oil royalties
- capital investment programs
- not all the principal
- frequent calls
- Alaskan politicians
- such a stance
- the fund's annual growth
- eligible Alaskans
- three years' payout
- a lawsuit
- the distribution scheme
- a one-time $1,200 "Resource Rebate
- the earnings
- the principal
- allowable absences
- court judgments
- criminal convictions
- various disqualifying classifications
- the payment amount
- civil garnishment
- the leading examples
- a "Basic income" policy
- the contiguous 48 states
- Federal government employees