a suitable place in a sentence
1. Mated females then seek a suitable place to begin a colony.
2. Kingston has a reputation as a suitable place for retirees to settle.
3. its role is to find a suitable place to settle, since the adults are sessile.
4. Another a suitable place for hiking and trekking is Mount Payaopao is Tablas.
5. Baldwin was unable to find more investors, or even a suitable place to play.
6. Initially Neisser wanted to be an internist, but did not find a suitable place.
7. He lacked a suitable place to practice so he made do at his home.
8. Laxmanrao Kirloskar could not find a suitable place for his workshop;
9. The mountains and the hills provide a suitable place for wine producing.
10. When a suitable place to buck the tree is located the cut is made.
11. The committee then decided that a suitable place was about 5 km to west of Suci.
12. He found a suitable place near the seashore in the southern part of Kerala.
13. The local council is responsible for ensuring that a suitable place is available.
14. He sought a suitable place to set up his batteries.
15. As soon as they reached a suitable place, Half-Man conjured up a castle.
16. This species may migrate short distances to find a suitable place to hibernate.
17. Upper Canada (Ontario) had also been suggested as a suitable place.
18. Females release planular larvae which swim to find a suitable place to settle.
19. A suitable place for performance is where a large audience can gather.
20. Williams promoted the area as a suitable place for technology-oriented firms.
21. and also to provide a suitable place for Alumni meetings, smokers, etc."
22. The league then struggled to find a suitable place to train.
23. Unable to locate a suitable place, they turned back to join the larger group.
24. He opined that it was a suitable place to build a railway.
25. So he set about finding a suitable place to play.
26. However, the Spanish did not find a suitable place to settle there.
27. Chicken scenery is a suitable place for rock fishing.
28. They are unable to find a suitable place for rent.
29. The crew then discussed a suitable place for an emergency landing.
30. so as to return it to a suitable place for worship.
- perhaps a pool
- the same place
- The assembled frogs
- frenzied activity ensues
- the usually smaller number
- a direct competition
- elaborate courtship displays
- the female's attention
- long breeding seasons
- the extra time
- rival sperm
- significant morphological change
- typical amphibian development
- an aquatic lifestyle
- external gills
- thyroxine concentration
- thyroxine's effect
- Specific events
- threshold values
- different tissues
- most embryonic development
- the parental body
- many adaptations
- specific environmental circumstances
- horny ridges
- whisker-like skin extensions
- a sensory lateral line organ
- these organs
- controlled cell death
- many discoveries
- an amphibian
- a transparent gelatinous covering
- the oviducts
- This capsule
- The ovum
- fertilised eggs
- the innermost layer
- the embryo
- salamander eggs
- unicellular green algae