a stronghold in a sentence
1. Geneva became a stronghold of Calvinism.
2. Kashmir was long a stronghold of Buddhism.
3. The eastern moors are a stronghold for adders.
4. The British gained a stronghold.
5. Blount County is a stronghold for Republicans.
6. Paris was a stronghold of the Catholic League.
7. New Mills was a stronghold of Methodism.
8. AFORD has a stronghold in the northern region.
9. The town is a stronghold of the Krahn tribe.
10. Prussia now became a stronghold of the left.
11. East Tennessee was a stronghold of Unionism;
12. A stronghold for his entire army.
13. It was a stronghold for the Labour Party.
14. He fortified it for use as a stronghold.
15. Tuzon is a stronghold of the Krahn people.
16. It was once a stronghold of Clan Macdonald.
17. It was once a stronghold of Clan Campbell.
18. It was once a stronghold of the O'Cahans.
19. His group has a stronghold on temple city.
20. It was a stronghold of Clan Donald.
21. He had a stronghold in the Shahabad district.
22. The latter transformed it into a stronghold.
23. Mizoram is a stronghold for Mrs.
24. Geneva became a stronghold of Calvinism.
25. he considered the place a stronghold.
26. Strabo called it a stronghold.
27. It is a stronghold of large mammals;
28. It was a stronghold of the House of Silva.
29. Here is a stronghold of republicanism.
30. Here is a stronghold of republican ism.
- the most prominent left-wing ideology
- this time
- a minority
- revolutionary political violence
- This strategy
- the deed
- The dismemberment
- the French socialist movement
- many groups
- the execution
- many Communards
- penal colonies
- the suppression
- individualist political expression
- many anarchists
- these terrorist acts
- the movement
- another strategy
- the White movement
- harsh suppression
- the Bolshevik government
- Several anarchists
- the Kronstadt rebellion
- Nestor Makhno's struggle
- the Free Territory
- the anarchists
- two new antithetical currents
- namely platformism
- synthesis anarchism
- a coherent group
- a political party
- the victories
- the Bolsheviks
- the resulting Russian Civil War
- many workers
- communist parties
- the expense
- other socialist movements
- major syndicalist movements