a road connection in a sentence
1. Winschoten also has a road connection to the rest of the Netherlands and Germany via the A7 motorway (E22).
2. There is also a road connection to Måsøy, albeit often blocked by snow in the winter.
3. A road connection is still maintained, albeit through Sweden, which makes it a very long drive.
4. Most of these are inhabited, and with a road connection to the mainland.
5. Most of the area municipality does not have a road connection with the rest of Norway.
6. This, at last, gave Rosebud a road connection to surrounding towns and Melbourne.
7. There is a road connection to Okulovka, as well as local roads.
8. The interchange will also provide a road connection north of Stoney Trail.
9. The interchange will also provide a road connection north of Stoney Trail.
10. There is also a road connection to Komsomolsk-on-Amur.
11. A road connection to Malaya Vishera branches off north.
12. The mountain village of Gribbio has a road connection.
13. Merthyr Road was the station for reaching Merthyr by a road connection;
14. Also, a road connection to the road of Zrenjaninski put will be constructed.
15. There is a road connection to Okulovka, as well as local roads.
16. There is a road connection to the town of Fauske, which is located 44 kilometres (27 mi) west.
17. In 2008, only one family still lives all year round on an island without a road connection.
18. The archipelago also includes about forty islands without a road connection, for example Alskär.
19. A road connection was built from the village to Jamnik in 1966.
20. In late 2016, China built a road connection on their side to the border at Tiptala Bhanjyang (Tipta La).
21. Ålvik gained a road connection to Bergen in 1937, when the Fyksesund Bridge was opened.
22. Arrangements were made with a carrier to provide a road connection for goods to and from Cardigan.
23. in 1877 a road connection was made and a goods shed was added.
24. In 1855 he paid for a road connection between Flekkefjord and Tjørsvågstranden.
25. in 1877 a road connection was made and a goods shed was added.
26. A road connection to Luanda requires that the existing road from Luanda to Malange is greatly expanded.
27. The island has a road connection to the mainland via the Turøy Bridge which connects to Toftøyna.
28. There is also a road connection with Republic of Macedonia via Logodazh.
29. The island has a road connection to the mainland.
30. The Greyhound Bridge is a road-connection spanning the River Lune as it runs through Lancaster, England.
- The western part
- no road system
- 1082 miles
- One unique feature
- the Alaska Highway system
- an active Alaska Railroad tunnel
- a paved roadway link
- the isolated community
- the tunnel
- the longest road tunnel
- the longest combination road and rail tunnel
- critical infrastructure
- Interior Alaska
- ARR tracks
- The Railbelt
- the ever-improving paved highway system
- the railroad's importance
- a vital role
- Alaska's development
- natural resources
- southward (i.e., coal
- the Usibelli coal mine
- its summertime tour passenger service
- the last railroads
- regular service
- some gravel trains
- the last flag
- A stretch
- the only transportation
- rural homes
- the only land access
- its entire route
- northern Southeast Alaska
- the White Pass and Yukon Route
- Skagway northwards
- cruise liner
- the 1983 BBC television series
- The Alaska Rail network
- The nearest link