a nymph in a sentence
1. Daphne was a nymph whose parentage varies.
2. At one point, Orpheus married Eurydice, a nymph.
3. the one a nymph, the other a genius loci)".
4. She was a nymph from Mount Ida in Phrygia.
5. Lotis was a nymph mentioned by Ovid.
6. There was also a nymph called Harmonia.
7. Once emerged, a nymph will eat its cast skin.
8. and a nymph that represents the river.
9. It is named after Echo, a nymph in Greek mythology.
10. In the painting, a nymph runs away from a satyr.
11. A nymph, gold in colour, is featured in a lair.
12. A Nymph Unclasping her Zone;
13. Adult male captured as a nymph from North Carolina.
14. The wasp lays an egg on the abdomen of a nymph.
15. Her Greek equivalent is Chloris, a nymph.
16. A nymph is seated to his left.
17. The fountain once depicted a nymph mounting Triton.
18. A Nymph In The Forest
19. Silvio is pursued by a nymph named Dorinda.
20. To live, a nymph must feed on blood.
21. As she sits on a rock, a nymph washes her left foot.
22. Dercetis is the name of a nymph in Greek mythology.
23. The species spends 3 years as a nymph.
24. The adult female lacks wings and resembles a nymph.
25. The larva feeds on the host and molts to a nymph.
26. A nymph is an insect with complete metamorphosis.
27. He calls Ulla a nymph;
28. They then turned her into a nymph.
29. Waterhouse, A Naiad or Hylas with a Nymph, 1893.
30. From the egg, a nymph or juvenile katydid is born.
- the Greek king
- Apollo's priest Chryses
- the Greek encampment
- the girl
- the anger
- the aegis
- his father's command
- great terror
- his war cry
- the soldiers
- twelve years
- the Ceryneian Hind
- Mount Olympus