a mortal in a sentence
1. being immortal, He was in a mortal body;
2. it has given a mortal blow to court-rule;
3. being immortal, He was in a mortal body;
4. because Zeus is not a mortal.
5. it is a mortal sin."
6. it has given a mortal blow to court-rule;
7. it is a mortal sin."
8. Turner died of a mortal wound at Green River.
9. He is a mortal man.
10. He is a mortal man.
11. the Inns "suffered a mortal collapse".
12. Obata Masamori received a mortal wound.
13. A mortal sin is to murder.
14. They're a mortal enemy of the Iranians."
15. Leigong began life as a mortal.
16. On this way it is a mortal sin.
17. it has given a mortal blow to court-rule;
18. Each man knows the other is a mortal enemy.
19. Theseus strikes Xanthos with a mortal blow.
20. Aphrodite is a divinity, not a mortal woman.
21. Also known as a Mortal.
22. (I knew that I begot a mortal).
23. Unlike her children, she is a mortal.
24. It proved to be a mortal blow to White City.
25. Tithonus was a mortal Trojan prince.
26. Unlike Amirani, Betkil was merely a mortal.
27. So it takes a mortal to help them.
28. He was told to born on the earth as a mortal.
29. Methinks a mortal doth approach!
30. Arwen: I choose a mortal life.
- their assistant
- three snakes
- the sections
- its way
- the portion
- Aeacus's descendants
- the Aeacidae
- Laomedon's rule
- his great grandson
- the wooden horse
- the downfall
- the wages
- their feet
- the unpaid labour
- the insults
- a pestilence
- the sea monster
- his daughter
- a lover
- a nymph
- the Greek king
- Apollo's priest Chryses
- the Greek encampment
- the girl
- the anger
- the aegis
- his father's command
- great terror
- his war cry
- the soldiers
- twelve years
- the Ceryneian Hind