a lover in a sentence
1. A LOVER in your arms!
2. Warner was a lover of nature.
3. Dally Has a Lover (1962).
4. Muschamp was a lover of cities.
5. He was a lover of freedom;
6. Herr Gruner was a lover of art.
7. a lover, & keep you on &
8. Blumkin was a lover of poetry.
9. It's like parting from a lover.
10. Miller was a lover of opera.
11. Markey was also a lover of dogs.
12. The Loan of a Lover;
13. He has a lover, Madame du Barry.
14. she had run away with a lover.
15. by night, like seeing a lover."
16. Kinsey has a lover, too.
17. However Leanne has a lover.
18. ... He was a lover of Texas."
19. Zincke was a lover of travel.
20. A lover of humanity.
21. By a Lover of Unity.
22. "I'm a lover, not a fighter.
23. A lover of the poor;
24. He was a lover of perfumes.
25. "I'm a lover, not a fighter.
26. Okeke is a lover of luxury cars
27. Peter got a lover named Milena.
28. He also has a lover, Prema.
29. "I am just a lover of music.
30. A lover to be rescued.
- a nymph
- the Greek king
- Apollo's priest Chryses
- the Greek encampment
- the girl
- the anger
- the aegis
- his father's command
- great terror
- his war cry
- the soldiers
- twelve years
- the Ceryneian Hind
- Mount Olympus