a limit in a sentence
1. This puts a limit on volatility.
2. Windows 2000 has a limit of 16,384 objects;
3. The cabinet set a limit of forty-four.
4. This put a limit on detail of background;
5. Fig 5: Exponential rise or fall to a limit.
6. But in other cases, there is a limit.
7. Limit of Shunt A limit of shunt signal.
8. But there's a limit of five days.
9. There is a limit of 200 S visas a year.
10. There is a limit to free speech.
11. having a limit.
12. There is a limit to the level of adaptation;
13. and a limit function f ∈
14. and a limit function f ∈
15. "There is a limit to India's patience."
16. Formally, let β be a limit ordinal.
17. There had to be a limit to its evils;
18. The sixth form has a limit of 230 students.
19. Hey, girls—her love has a limit!
20. There is, however, a limit on their number.
21. reality as a limit to constructed memories;
22. 30,300 short tons) as a limit on size;
23. the club had a limit of 150 members.
24. The sharp series has a limit given by.
25. Easily, θ must be a limit ordinal.
26. I don't think we have a limit in the bill."
27. There's a limit!"
28. Use a stopwatch and set a limit.
29. the man's perfidy never reach a limit?
30. Obviously, this reachs a limit.
- a microhylid frog
- an average length
- a genus
- the world's ten smallest frog species
- (Andrias davidianus
- the largest amphibian
- a crocodile-like temnospondyl
- The largest frog
- the African Goliath
- Conraua goliath
- their body temperature
- internal physiological processes
- Their metabolic rate
- their food and energy requirements
- the adult state
- tear ducts
- movable eyelids
- airborne or ground vibrations
- muscular tongues
- articular processes
- Their ribs
- the vertebrae
- Their skulls
- little keratin
- a few fish-like scales
- certain caecilians
- many mucous glands
- poison glands
- granular gland
- The hearts
- three chambers
- two atria
- one ventricle
- a urinary bladder
- nitrogenous waste products
- Most amphibians
- their eggs
- aquatic larvae
- a pump action
- the buccopharyngeal region