a lesser degree in a sentence
1. But even biological intelligence is affected to a lesser degree.
2. Neopagan movements are also present to a lesser degree elsewhere;
3. To a lesser degree, the Figaro plays are semi-autobiographical.
4. Hybrids generally have these traits to a lesser degree.
5. General Motors, to a lesser degree, followed.
6. This experimentation can be heard to a lesser degree on Superunknown.
7. About a dozen others participated to a lesser degree.
8. SST changes diurnally, like the air above it, but to a lesser degree.
9. and, to a lesser degree, the vertical curvature of the tracks.
10. The emphasis is on Lennon and, to a lesser degree, Harrison.
11. Restoration continues today to a lesser degree.
12. Many other sports are also played and followed to a lesser degree.
13. Birds and amphibians to a lesser degree are also consumed.
14. To a lesser degree, cases for home consoles also exist.
15. To a lesser degree, they will capture small arthropods.
16. To a lesser degree, they will capture small arthropods.
17. His endurance is also heightened albeit to a lesser degree.
18. Congregation can still occur, but to a lesser degree.
19. They also attack blue spruce to a lesser degree.
20. Female show similar results, but to a lesser degree.
21. and, to a lesser degree, Patrick —
22. Hagere Mariam was also affected by the flooding to a lesser degree.
23. The anal fins also show extension into filaments to a lesser degree.
24. however, it was of a lesser degree.
25. The primary occupations are farming, and fishing to a lesser degree.
26. Lithuania also received immigrants, but to a lesser degree.
27. SHBG binds avidly to testosterone and to a lesser degree DHEA.
28. He also has the authority to command demons of a lesser degree.
29. It was shown to a lesser degree across some of the ITV Network.
30. He also contributed to a lesser degree to the Zoological Museum.
- Alaska's gulf coast
- up to four large cruise ships
- Alaska's extremely well developed bush air services
- an Alaskan novelty
- a lesser extent Fairbanks
- many major airlines
- limited highway access
- air travel
- the most efficient form
- extensive remodeling
- the upsurge
- almost two million visitors
- Regular flights
- most villages
- the Essential Air Service program
- the only major airline offering
- jet service
- combination cargo
- Boeing 737-400s
- regional hubs
- other larger communities
- major Southeast and Alaska Peninsula communities
- remaining commercial flight offerings
- small regional commuter airlines
- Ravn Alaska
- The smallest towns
- scheduled or chartered bush flying services
- general aviation aircraft
- the most popular aircraft
- this service
- the Alaska bypass mail program
- bulk mail delivery
- Alaskan rural communities
- that subsidy
- passenger service
- small air taxi services
- These operations
- customized transport
- remote areas
- the most quintessentially Alaskan plane