a large quantity in a sentence
1. and a large quantity of film music.
2. Abundant small openings store a large quantity of water.
3. It typically produces a large quantity of viable seeds.
4. This area has a large quantity and variety of weapons.
5. he smilingly gave her a large quantity for the task.
6. Thus it boasts a large quantity of market business.
7. A large quantity of field data is desirable for PVA;
8. By age nine, she had memorized a large quantity of prose.
9. He spent a large quantity of his money on those lives.
10. In 1998, ECCO faced problems with a large quantity of shoes.
11. A large quantity of his work remains in Bologna.
12. From 1889 until 1895, Kean killed a large quantity of seals.
13. A large quantity of high-quality beef is raised in Botswana.
14. They are then fried in a large quantity of hot olive oil.
15. cooking produces a large quantity of liquid.
16. These produce a large quantity of seed in a season.
17. The next morning they seized a large quantity of cotton.
18. A large quantity of milk is also produced here.
19. Some sources include a large quantity of blanched beef fat.
20. A large quantity of capsules is advised for propagation.
21. Today it houses a large quantity of historical memorabilia.
22. A large quantity of dances and songs.
23. The channel broadcasts a large quantity of WWE and golf.
24. A large quantity of uranium and plutonium are missing.
25. A large quantity cannel coal was transported.
26. In 1943 he received a large quantity of art from Italy.
27. A large quantity of provisions had been purchased.
28. This area has a large quantity and variety of weapons.
29. A large quantity of beer is produced in Belgium for export.
30. A large quantity of ivory was unearthed in Jinsha in 2001.
- its diet
- The Mexican burrowing toad
- a specially adapted tongue
- the tip
- other frogs
- the rear part
- their tongues
- the front
- dim light
- a feeding response
- fish hooks
- red flannel
- green frogs
- This response
- odoriferous prey
- Cave-dwelling amphibians
- immobile prey
- no smell
- complete darkness
- small hinged pedicellate teeth
- a feature
- an uncalcified layer
- one or two rows
- both jaws
- Rana spp
- no teeth
- vomerine teeth
- a facial bone
- unwary invertebrates
- Others amphibians
- the Bufo spp
- the Argentine
- Ceratophrys ornata
- inquisitive prey
- its hind feet
- its yellow toes
- leaf litter frogs
- actively hunt prey
- narrow mouths
- wide mouths