a key player in a sentence
1. Phyllis Schlafly was a key player in the defeat.
2. Experts agree Schlafly was a key player.
3. Gyrich is a key player in Bastion's program.
4. They were a key player in the Invasion of Waikato.
5. Since then, Nihat became a key player.
6. He was a key player for Southampton;
7. Ahern was a key player in these talks yet again.
8. He was a key player for The Lions Promotion push.
9. He became a key player in there.
10. He was not a key player from the start.
11. George Shultz was a key player in its inception.
12. This time, Pinas soon became a key player.
13. It is a key player in cell adhesion.
14. He was a key player as he once was with Chivas.
15. He quickly became a key player at his new club.
16. He was a key player for the club until 1987.
17. He was a key player during 28 games.
18. Cortez is a key player to Dep.
19. He was a key player in the team.
20. Sane is a key player for Schalke.
21. He was a key player in the Dog Tax War.
22. In 1987, he was a key player of Finance &
23. NICO is a key player in Iran's energy sector.
24. The AIC is thus a key player in aviation safety.
25. She is a key player on the attacking end.
26. In all types, media is a key player.
27. Moreno would become a key player in both projects.
28. A key player in the Boyertown "radon panic."
29. He is a key player in children's theatre.
30. He immediately became a key player for his team.
- the United States' Davis Cup winning team
- the third and final Davis Cup title
- a less successful year
- any Grand Slam
- two early-round losses
- straight sets
- the Australian and US Open semi-finals
- the Australian Open loss
- the windy conditions
- his biography
- that final
- the men's singles
- gold medal
- his singles
- the low point
- Agassi's career
- His wrist injury
- only 24 matches
- crystal methamphetamine
- an ATP drug test
- the same friend
- a drink
- The ATP
- the failed drug test
- a warning
- his autobiography
- a lie
- a failing marriage
- no top-level titles
- his ranking sank
- his run
- the sport's premier competitors
- any significant championships
- a rigorous conditioning program
- the rankings
- Challenger Series tournaments
- a circuit
- pro players
- top physical and mental shape
- the most successful period